Vault looks to be messed up

Totally posted on the wrong character.

<---- Trials

Make sure that you aren’t looking at a previous week’s rewards. You’ll need to clear that out for the following week’s rewards to show.

2 Likes

Umm, no, the vault is a mess blue.

I got a 213 in my “Highest completed key” slot, and a 216 in my 4 highest completed.

Yes, I had several 10s completed, so should have had at least a 220.
Yes, I clear my vault every week

1 Like

Me too, i did at least 10 +15 keys, and my rewards are ilvl, 210, 226 and 200 in this order

1 Like

I assure you it isn’t the previous week’s stuff. I run 14’s and 15s every week to secure a 226 option. It is on your end. I have not selected the items in hopes this gets fixed.

Thanks. Looks like we’re seeing several similar reports so they’ll be looking into it. If I get any information I’ll be sure to pass it along.

2 Likes

Thank you Vrakthris!

Another example - Kaelshoots - Mal’ganis US

All of my other characters seem to be functioning normally if they had vault options.

M+ offerings are 220 - 210 - 226 ilevel, in that order.

Same here. I had +14 and 15’s to cover 2 slots of the 3 from mythic+ in the vault yet all the mythic+ slot items came as ilvl 200. Clearly not right.

I found an additional bug that may be related:

My world of warcraft Armory for the affected character (Kaelshoots - Mal’ganis - US) shows my top dungeons for S1 as a single 14 HoA timed, when I’ve got a timed 17 NW, timed 15 ToP, timed 14s in HoA, Spires, Mists and Plaguefall last week.

The listed vault rewards would correspond with the armory profile keys completed of my top Spires (M+10, 220 weekly), DoS/Mists/NW (M+5/6, 210 weekly), and HoA (M+14, 226 weekly). These may have been the values I had a full week ago, as opposed to counting last week. I can absolutely guarantee I chose a vault piece last week (chest, from the 14 HoA).

Chrycola - Black Dragonflight

Same issue - 226 210 200 when I should have 226 226 226

The armory has always been off. You can take only part of what it says as fully accurate.

+1 - my “first” vault item says 210, 2nd says 220, i should have a 223 + 220. Thanks!

My vault was also messed up this week, i should have gotten an ilvl220 piece of gear for my first M+ slot but instead got an ilvl 210, while my second option was a 213 piece of gear

Shamox - Aggramar

Same problem. My loot reward doesn’t even begin to match what the should be for my keys; I got a 207 for my first, then a 213, then a 200 I think.

I can confirm, did a 15 last week and should have a 226 in my first slot and its showing 216 across all 3. Really upsetting as its my Phial showing at 216 instead of 226. Put in a ticket already. Would love to see this resolved.

+1

i completed 10 +15’s last week and my dungeon vault rewards are 203/213/213 ilvl

Looks like Community also posted about this in General Discussion:

and on Twitter:

6 Likes

Please put this as an issue thats being tracked if you can as right now the 9.1 tracking is showing things running smooth, which we all know isnt true.

I can’t even see the vault