Vanish lowers our solo dps

Fantastic, the new up update now took away shadow dance and gave us double vanish. Further nerfing soloing dps!

Why can’t we just have 2 types of vanish. One for dps only and one for “rear end saving” only.

Why is that a hard concept!

They built this whole system without factoring in the concept that occasionally we will need our extra dps cooldowns for soloing delve bosses! But if I hit my extra dps vanish that boss now resets back to full HP. It’s a fricken trap!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if vanish can be used in delves? Will Brann keep mobs in combat so they don’t reset?

This doesn’t solve the issue of vanish resetting mobs entirely, but delves are the new ‘solo’ content and vanish should absolutely be usable there at least.

4 Likes

Worst case scenario, it resets mobs and rogues underperform generally in delve metrics, manufacturing justification for the Rogue buff of a lifetime.

With how it’s going, nowhere to go but up!

HODL!!!

2 Likes

Unless its changed recently vanish still resets mobs in delves because it also pulled Brann out of combat.

1 Like

They can’t even use the “meaningful choice” excuse on this. Because we literally can’t use vanish as a dps cooldown when soloing.

Maybe attach a movement condition to vanish. If you’re char stays in the same spot for 5 seconds it clears all agro. But if you move then the fight goes on.

1 Like

That’s too bad. Not being able to use vanish in delves will definitely hurt rogues solo dps and I have a feeling rogues are going to be one of the weakest solo or delve classes already.

3 Likes