Vanilla / "classic" reps not displaying on armory

The reputations from the original major factions (Stormwind/Darnassus, UC/Orgrimmar, etc), Darkmoon Faire, and so on are not currently displaying on armory profiles. It starts with Burning Crusade.

7 Likes

Same problem here. Blizzard website folks: Please fix this problem, as the faction displays represent years of effort to have achieved them.

6 Likes

Wrath of the Lich King reps are also misssing.

7 Likes

I went to look at some of my toons specifically because it was wrath timewalking and i wanted to see who i felt like using timewalk currency for rep on.

Noticed vanilla and wrath reps are both missing.

5 Likes

This is really irritating. Now I have to cycle through my vanilla toons in game to see which one has the Oracle rep- wanted to start grinding that green drake I missed back in the day. It’s very helpful to have all of this online.

4 Likes

Not a single response…this is still an issue, what is going on?

3 Likes

This is still a problem. Very annoying to have to log onto characters to see my reps when this functionality should work.

2 Likes

As of July 22, this still has yet to be fixed. Now I realize it’s very low priority, especially given how absolutely terrible this past month has been technically for Blizzard, but it’s been over 3 months. Get to it.

October 4th, still not fixed. Been over 5 months now… someone alive @ Blizzard???

1 Like