Vampire gnome love/discussion Minithread 🦇

After making this little skit I was noticing some interest in the idea of this concept so I thought it might be nice to set up a mini thread for this. This thread will be transitioned into a megathread after one month if there seems to be further interest in the concept and I may also expand on further custom options with this. Otherwise I am just going to let it fall. I am going to keep this thread simple. Lets focus more on the general love/disinterest for the idea rather than its likeliness.

What we know about Gnome Vampires in short.(See video too)

There is no known instance of actual gnome vampires in wow, however there Hearthstone does have a gnome vampire known as Gnomeferatu. This means that blizzard may not necessarily be closed to the concept an idea altogether. They would have fangs, redder eyes, more pale skin, and probably a range of vampiric looking hairstyles if they existed in game. Rather than an AR, it could serve as a skin for a class which also opens the doors for Sanalyn and other vampiric race options. We can also assume they would probably be alliance.

What kinds of custom options would you like to see for these guys if they were to become a thing in wow?

~https://discord.gg/bvCSu7f

Also see our discord. The Hall of Glam.

Oh btw. I do want to emphasize that the gnome voice in the skit was done my friend Bipzi.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/bipzi

The Sanalyn Thread. Linking for posterity.

4 Likes

All these different threads are nice. The problem is, blizzard doesn’t actually care and will never add proper customization.

That’s all fine and good. If they don’t. Hey! At least it makes for some nice discussion.

I want to see a panda-gnome hybrid. I bet they’d be the cutest thing ever.

2 Likes

Writes down idea in booklet for list of potential ideas. Maybe something like Mists of Gnomedaria?

1 Like

Vampire Gnomes would all starve to death, they can’t reach the neck of any other race to feed.

1 Like

That’s why there’s the femoral artery to satiate their red liquid desires.

2 Likes

They’d have some spell called “Ankle biter”…they’d be ok!

1 Like

I think wings would solve that problem pretty well.

But it isn’t nearly as dramatic. If you can’t be as dramatic as possible, are you even really a vampire?

How dramatic is it if you see a sexy pale gnome with pink pig tails and wings munching at somebody’s leg as you walk by?

Nobody suspects a gnome…
until boom
Your leg is no longer safe

1 Like

~Hearthstone player long before I got into WoW. Loved Warlock in it. Anyone who’s gotten burnt by it knows how triggering hearing ‘You’re so sweet!’ is :rofl:.

Ahh the lovely Gnomeferatu. Breaker of combo decks and amazing card. I love the idea.

I could see her having place as a solo character within WoW having gone through some kind of tangent to her town.

1 Like

This is one of the reasons I love gnomes so much. Its taking out players and foes much bigger than I. It is easy to laugh at gnome until one is spanking you in battle and camping your corpse.

Hearthstone player long before I got into WoW. Loved Warlock in it. Anyone who’s gotten burnt by it knows how triggering hearing ‘You’re so sweet!’ is :rofl:.

My friend tried to come as close as possible to imitating the voice in the “Oh I like you. Perhaps you can stop by later for a bite!” flirt line.

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. Aren’t vampires undead? And undead humans aren’t on the Alliance side. But it’s not my decision. I’d roll a vampire gnome regardless of its faction. Very cool concept.

1 Like

Death Knights are technically undead and they are found within the alliance. The alliance mostly has a problem with the undead of the horde because of actions they have taken in the past and a whole lot of other conflict of interest.

1 Like

The original vampires in WoW lore were the Nathrezim.

Getting gnome vampires would be like a bootleg of a bootleg.

Not saying that’s a bad thing, of course. I love Burger King!