Valorstone nerf & the handicapped

The theater weekly box contains like 40 valorstones.

in equivalence you would need to dig up 40 piles for the equivalent 40 valorstones from the turn in.

my guy access to unnerfed wax farm was available up until just after s1 started were it then got nerfed twice you had weeks to farm it

No one is dictating, just wanting it to remain as it was. To be able to have the same access now as all those who had the access before. Not a big request, especially how massive the nerf.

The above is a Strawman fallacy.

We are not asking them to change the rules. We are asking them to not change the rules.

Classic modern blizzard, you can only have as much fun as we allow you to.

2 Likes

I did farm it. Look at my armory page & the gear. Mostly AH gear that was upgraded with valor stones via wax farming. I thought it was a great system for a person like me. The problem is I now can not farm it on my alts, thus substantially slowing their progress.

I already have more Valorstones that I can use, unfortunately. Was just having this conversation with someone.

Wish we could send them to our alts.

1 Like

This has to be one of the worst GD takes of all time.

3 Likes

Wish we could give them away tbh i use mine a lot but wouldnt mind selling some for gold or flat out giving them away.

3 Likes

I noticed that follower dungeons dont give valorstones as well

2 Likes