<Valoria> - Alliance Recruitment! - Casual

'Ello there fellow (future Classic) players! I’m a long-time player (since TBC) here to recruit for a new guild that will come to fruition when Classic is released. If you are interested in getting acquainted with a group before mass recruitment begins, please read on!

Valoria
The aim of Valoria is to provide a friendly environment for the release and continuation of Classic, where members can count on one another and help each other reach both personal goals and the goals of the guild. In doing so, we hope to cater to a variety of playstyles and allow our members to cultivate a rich environment for those who have joined, and those who will.

About Us
Rather than dedicating our guild solely to PvP or raiding, we are providing a casual environment - a platform, if you will, for you to easily connect and play with other guild members through whatever content you’re feeling. Our Discord server separates guild members based on their class, and separates content into different channel categories.

Are you interested in PvP? ~ Head over to the PvP channels and put in a request for your group. If you aren’t sure where to start, throw a post in the PvP chatroom and ask for advice.

Has a mean ol’ orc been camping your tiny gnomish corpse for the past hour? ~ Throw up a post in our player report section to specify the player causing grief and politely ask that a fleet of guild members come beat’em up.

Is an elite quest mob keeping you down? ~ Post a request in our PvE section for someone nearby to come to your aid.

Do you just want to talk to others that share your class? ~ We have a channel dedicated to each class where only your class can read and post.

We understand that you guys don’t have all day to contribute, and we know that interests differ. We are all playing on the same realm (TBD) and for the same cause - so we may as well help each other along the way. Do note that we do still intend to raid and do late-game content.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information, shoot me a message on Discord and I can follow you through to our server!
Arxaion#1853

Bump for more casual guild recruitment! Sadly, I think I’m headed the Horde way this go-round. Best of luck to you and your team!