Valdrakken portal now requiring level 70

As the title says. Didnt require level 70 a few days ago and does now.

2 Likes

I noticed this yesterday. Earlier this week I was able to use the portal on level 60 characters, and now it’s saying that it requires level 70.

1 Like

Same here. I also noticed my dragonriding minimap icon is missing. Level 65 character.

Yeah, please fix this is insane heck no.

Same issue, new alt on a different realm than i normally play, and im having to do the entire story line like its my first time in dragon isles

1 Like

This is intentional. The Legion portal now requires a minimum of level 45. The Legion breadcrumb quest was removed and replaced with the “return to Legion” quest, which does not give a character a way to get to the Broken Isles, nor does it allow them to start a class hall.

All my 60-69 characters had access to the portal up through last week but are now forced to take 10 minutes to get there by boat since I use the hearthstone for other locations typically.

2 Likes

If you have the Bel’ameth portal open you can still use that to get to the Dragon Isles.

I thought this went hand-in-hand with my alt arriving in Dragonflight problem. I posted on another forum that I didn’t have the minimap renown icon, and I had 3 starting vigor on alt vs. maxed from my main.

I did a ton of quests like Adventuring in Dragon Isles, ect., but only thing I was able to “fix” was going to dragonriding trainer and maxing the points out there. But back to OP, the portal is level 70, still no minimap icon. Just seems weird since we got the new Shandris quest.

Thanks! Sadly, some of my leveling alts are horde so don’t have access to that portal. I will plan to set their hearth temporarily in Valdrakken until it’s fixed.

I don’t think so. World quests for level 60 characters are available. They drop itemlevel 327, but the dropped items require level 70.

I’m also having this problem. I was on my DH alt and wanted to go to Valdrakken (lvl 60). Portal basically said, “Nope. You have to start it all over again.” I did the bare minimum quests when I first got to Waking Shore, took the first flight point, and went to Valdrakken. I think Blizzard messed something up in the coding.

It’s not just the portal that’s broken. All kinds of things. Can’t complete Community Feast because some tasks require level 70. Rostrum of Transformation requires level 70. There’s no longer a weekly reputation quest for toons level 60-69. They should have never released this patch with so many problems

Figured this stuff would have been fixed with today’s maintenance, but nope.

1 Like

The portal and the rostrum are both now working for my 63 horde warlock, they were definitely locked to level 70 last night.

So it seems that they fixed it… for some people? Lol

1 Like

I noticed this too - on a character I am levelling in DF (level 62 currently). I couldn’t access the dragonriding minimap button to check if I put all the dragon riding talents in (I have a lot of alts and don’t always remember to do it) and if I had rep with the first zone. I figured it’s a bug, I hope so anyway otherwise… what do?

See this post by Mystraele – their fix (deleting the Cache folder) worked for me!

I can confirm this worked for me.