Valdrakken Portal in Org?

Have I missed something? Neither one of my level 70s are able to use the portal to Valdrakken in Orgrimmar, and I don’t see the portal from Valdrakken or Org.

2 Likes

Who wants a portal to dirt and mud houses?

1 Like

Well, it is “Home.”

1 Like

Did you finish the campaign?

1 Like

What all do I have to finish?

Finish the bronze dragonflight story. You’ll eventually see portals there in valdrakken

1 Like

Di…did…did…you visit the walruses? I know you’re level 70 by your third zone and all but did you visit the walruses?

Why though? How do we get back if we didn’t set our hearthstone? Take the blimp again? Seems pretty silly.

2 Likes

Seems so. Until we unlock the portal in Valdrakkan anyway.

You should see portals to Dalaran, Jade Forest etc outside where the main portals are, by the bank, next to the stairs. You can cut through Dalaran.

1 Like

Once you finish the campaign to the point where you open up Adventure mode, the portal should become useable for you and, I believe, your alts as well.

1 Like

To do that I just keep following the shield-shaped quest markers? I ask because I haven’t actually talked to a bronze drake in a while, now. I’m currently helping Kalecgos and the Tuskarr way down south, that’s where the campaign markers are, for me.

Yes the main plot quests. The bronze section is the last one

1 Like

Once you unlock Adventure Mode, the Portals to Org/SW open, and vice versa, account-wide.

You’ll get a big popup when you unlock Adventure Mode.

3 Likes

I reached level 70 and should have access to the portals. Blizzard really are clueless.

7 Likes

That turned out to be the problem. I had completely forgotten about the “Campaign” section of quests. When I got back and finished those off it was all good.

There are 300 ways to get to Org in 30 seconds or less even without the unlock at 70 that you get after the campaign. This isn’t 2012.

1 Like

I probably don’t know half the ways to get around. I forget they’ve made it easier. I’m used to playing my mage and just porting between big cities.

1 Like

So you have to finish the portal quest on all characters?