Uuna pet bug

since the quest to upgrade uuna is bugged and I cant complete the rest of her questline, does anyone have an upgraded uuna and HASNT done the baal questline on US alliance that will let me use their pet to weaken baal?

thank you!

If you are talking about the Uuna bug where she doesn’t speak at Gate of the Setting Sun…I had the same problem and found a fix.

The reason she doesn’t speak is because you’re in the wrong time period. You have to find and talk to Zidormi and ask her to take you back in time before the invasion. Then go back to Gate of the Setting Sun and continue with the quest line.

There are people who have done that multiple times. If you managed to make this happen then you’re lucky, but there’s still a bug. People have been trying to get her dialogue to trigger for hours in some cases, in the proper time line, and no joy. It is something that needs to be fixed, you were just one of the fortunate ones.

There’s a much-reported bug where the areas adjacent to the Vale are 8.3 phased but not affected by Zidormi. The Wall, much of the Gate of the Setting Sun, and even slivers of Townlong Steppes. It’s most reported in the context of breaking MoP quest chains because a quest NPC phases out, but Zidormi doesn’t fix it.

1 Like

I’m not sure when Elfinna did the Setting Sun step. As I understand it, when they added the Vale invasion phase (4 months ago now), it initially still worked if you turned back time, but then a change a few weeks ago broke it.

I can confirm I still have this issue, turned back time went to gate she won’t trigger. I have b’aal quest line completed up to beating him, but can’t complete Uuna’s world tour.