Using Weapons

Listen I get the whole fist fighting fantasy thing, but why can’t we have both?

I would love to have just a single ability (BOK or RSK) to be reskinned as a weapon strike. Make it a glyph, make it a suboptimal talent on the class tree, give it to one of the Hero trees, whatever.

I just really really miss using my weapon. :pensive:

10 Likes

And I’m over here wishing we could hide all weapons. Give us both blizzard.

5 Likes

Agreed i would love weapon animations big time.

It always depends what race im playing my monk on night elf i want weapons, human i want fists. They need to give us the options for both

2 Likes

I’m on team hide weapons 100% and give us more chi attacks.

2 Likes

I mean if they gave me actual attacks that sounded like they got hit with chi powers i would go with that.

Half of the attacks dont sound or look like im hitting hard. One of them i swear sounds like i hit you with a soft plushy pillow of fluffiness.

I want an ability when i use it sounds and looks like i just uppercut you threw a wall.

1 Like

I agree. It was the start of my dislike for WW monk. I really enjoy mist weaver and brew with a stick but i absolutely hated having 2 axes on my back that i never used. I would have laughed it off if i heald them and awkwardly punched or kicked but animation on attacks is probably my biggest ww complaint

1 Like

It is time Blizz.

Monks used to use their weapons if they were non-fist.

Monks are about martial arts, if you want to use weapons you can play War/DH/Rog/Hunter/DK/Pala/Enh

2 Likes

Martial Arts includes weapon combat styles you know.

6 Likes

I agree, let Monks use 2h swords and maces, Blizz!

1 Like

Honesly i thought there was a glyph thst made tiger palm a weapon strike.

Or have 1 outta every 3 auto attakcs use rhe weapons.

No point in having two one handers if the knly cool.looking weapon we get is the brewmaster staff. I use that for all three specs

2 Likes

Just bring back Jab or Fighting Style, make them a glyph that you apply to Tiger’s Palm and let people choose between whether or not they want to use it. If you like bare handed you can still have it and if you prefer your weapon you’d at least have something that incorporates it.

5 Likes

Cmon Blizz, TWW is the time.

Its not even like we are asking to go full warrior using our weapons we just want to be able to use our weapons sometimes lol.

Cmon plz give us jab back let us sometimes use the weapons we grind out.