Using my Star Citizen flight rig for WoW

So I have a Dual Virpil Alpha setup with pedals and it occurs to me that I have buttons for macro binds all day long. Can somebody recommend a solution to get keybinds onto my Stick buttons?

Update for those who are interested.

I started looking into Joystick Gremlin which seems to be more complicated than neuroscience but does indeed seem to be what I need.

So far I’ve managed basic camera control and zoom functionality by mapping mouse buttons to my left stick and then using the thumbstick on my right stick to control axis movement. As it states in the title I’m using Virpil Constellation Alphas for anybody who wants to visualize the stick layout.

I’ve also managed to figure out how to start mapping the action bar to one of the 5 way hats on my right stick.

The last thing I need to nail down is how to get movement control on the left thumbstick of the left stick. I think once I solve that the rest is just personal preference and layout scheme.

I also should mention I’m running a 5 toon team so also one of the things I need to figure out is window switching but I’ll probably end up putting that on my pedals which have a toe in function as well as the typical rudder control. I may keep this updated if anybody wants to follow along so far it seems like it’ll be a pretty sweet setup.

I would be fearful the comfort of the rig would put me to sleep. I wonder if you can rig it up so you get a wild ride out of dragon flight.

With keeping up on 5 accounts I think I’ll be busy enough to not worry about falling asleep lol.