[US][Horde][Illidan] Returning Multiclass Healer LF Casual PVE Guild

Hey all,

Returning to the game from about a 1 year break. The last time I played was towards the end of tier 1 DF. I’m a former multiclass healer and CE raider (achieved handful of CE’s between BFA and SL as well as CE in the first tier of DF).

But, I’m looking to find a more casual, social group of players to just chill out do some easier content. I don’t really see myself returning for CE prog, I found it to be pretty toxic environments in my xp. But I’d be happy to share with your group what I’ve learned and help out where I can for future Normal/AOTC prog and m+ grinding.

While I have experience playing high tier pve content on the majority of healers, I’ve never touched mistweaver and would like to find a guild that’s specifically looking for this class or would be interested in adding one to their roster.

I’m looking to stay on Illidan and hoping to find a guild that’s chill and nontoxic.

If you’d like to know more, feel free to add me on disc. I work remotely so I’m pretty responsive throughout the day.

Discord: dr__drew