[US][H][A] Tank LF Early Morning Raiding/M+ Guild for SL

Tank looking for a guild to raid and learn M+ with in Shadowlands. Clearing Heroic is more then enough for me, maybe hitting up a Mythic boss or 2 but don’t want anything super hardcore. As for M+ has never been a huge attraction to me but I do wanna try it out and see what it’s all about at not baby key’s
Blood DK will mostly likely be my main going into SL’s. With Paladin and Monk as main alts.
Looking to start raid around 9am - 11am EST available any day. I have no preference on faction just want a good guild to join
If you wanna make it easier to talk BNet is ZeroBlaze#11671.

Bumper cars

Bumping up

Bumping to the top

Bumperio still looking

Hey there Corvaer (and family)!

I think our guild might be just slightly out of your time range, but I thought I would reach out anyway!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993

Bumping to the top