[US][H] <Laughing Dragons> A fun loving, laid back guild LFM!

Do you lay awake at night thinking, “If I only had a cool guild with whom I could get some phat lewts?”

Is the thought, “Darn, I wish I had a group of rad humans to laugh with while we slay our enemies” on your mind whenever you log in?

Can you quote entirely too much Firefly, much to the dismay of those around you?

Oh my stars, do I have the group for you!

We are , a laid-back AOTC guild that is looking for more folks to bash skulls and beat timers with.

We do a little bit of everything:

Raid
Mythic+
Arenas, Battlegrounds, and WPVP
Achievement Runs

Currently, we are 8/8H and 2/8M. We are not a Mythic guild, and we will never be a hardcore Mythic guild. There are zero plans to clear Mythic. We pop in, kill a few things, and enjoy some extra love in our vaults come Tuesday.

We’re hoping to round out our raid team as this season winds down so we can hit the ground running once again when the next raid comes out! We’re looking for:

R Druid
R Sham
DPS - ranged and melee

If you want to get in with the RBGs only, that’s fine! We are recruiting all spots and classes for that as well. We’re not looking to get Gladiator or run a perfect comp. We want to have fun and get Conquest.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 pm server (10 pm EST) and go for about three hours. We’ll figure out RBG times when we get a fully dedicated team for it, so it’s TBD right now.

Mythic+ runs are happening constantly. Folks are always down to group up and time those keys with our comrades, and most of our core members are 2k+ rated in mythics.

If all this sounds like something you’re down for, hit us up! We’re fun and goofy and love a good time!

Xakaeri#1720
Jobags#1177
Smore#1923

1 Like

If you can’t run, you walk. If you can’t walk, you crawl. If you can’t do that, you find someone to carry you.

Crazy cat person looking for chill people to hang out with. My current guild only does mythic raid now, and it’s a really bummer for an alt lover like me.

Battletag is Rain#15574 and I can dps, tank, or heal.

And now you’re ours! hahahaha

• List item

D
R
A
G
O
N
S

Aw man that was supposed to be diagonal that’s so disappointing. Prevent yourself from feeling like me, join our guild today!

Could still use a healer or two. Also considering some more ranged DPS.

STILL RECRUITING FOR RBGS!