[US][H] <From The Embers> AOTC PvE Guild Recruiting for Season 3, Tues./Thurs. 8-11PM EST Laughing Skull

Welcome to the Season 3 From the Embers recruitment post!

Faction: Horde Primary, Alliance are kind-of welcome :stuck_out_tongue:
Realms: Laughing Skull - Clustered with Gilneas, Auchindoun, Elune, & Cho’gall
Raid Schedule: We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM EST.

About Us
Hey everyone, I’m Vornwin the Guild & Raid leader! This guild resurfaced at the start of Shadowlands. We’ve an incredibly active community both in-game guild and through Discord. We play a variety of games together, not just WoW and it helps us survive content droughts. We’ve grown into a pretty close community over the years and know there are people behind the characters and we enjoy getting to know them and growing our community. We’ve got a wide range of skill bases in our guild and are welcoming of all. We’re incredibly supportive of our raiders and try to help if we notice players are struggling. We’re not the sort that’s going to cast you aside, we’re going to try and work with you if you’re willing to work with us.

Schedule
As far as organized content goes with the start of Season 3, we raid Tuesday and Thursday. Each season we’ve achieved AOTC, we obtained it just after 5 weeks in season two. AOTC is our soft mark for raiders, with our Thursday night push group we’re aiming to down 4-5 Mythic raid kills this season, we’re not aiming to get Cutting Edge though so if that’s your desire you’ll need to look elsewhere.

Aside from raiding, we do tons of keys of all ranges every day, mega-dungeons, alt-raids on the weekends, transmog, and mount runs for those interested. Our Discord community is incredibly active and we’re usually hanging out in there, even if we’re not playing WoW.

Recruiting Availability
1 Healer - We’re looking for either a Disc Priest or Holy Paladin to complement our roster.
1 Ranged DPS - Ideally a Mage or Balance Druid
1 Melee - Assassination/Sub Rogue or Havoc DH

Contact Me
BNET: Vornwin#1447
Discord: Vornwin
If you have any questions or would like to know more please feel free to contact me on BNET or Discord and I’ll reach out as soon as I’m able. Thank you for reading the post, I hope to hear from you soon!

Bumpity Bump!

Breath of life!