Used to play but it has been 10 years

I used to be a very active player, but that has been over 10 years ago. I am currently trying to get back into playing and feel really behind the ball. All the players I used to run with are completely out so I am looking for help, advice, friendship and in game contacts just so that I don’t feel like I am all alone in this huge community anymore.

hit me up if you’re looking for a friend/contact. I play both factions. Tethmes#1322

Same here! Just starting to play again with all the time cooped up at home thanks to Covid-19. I used to raid and now I can’t figure out how to get out of Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

Hmm, it’s alot less fun playing by yourself, if you’re up for it, Frostbite Pack of Moon Guard will take you in, (worgen only) usually have people leveling up, or goofing off together. Let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

Same here.My niece still plays and I’m in her guild but leveling a new character and I feel very lost. I just laugh at how old I’ve gotten! We’ll get there we have the Buff of Experience!

I suggest learning to heal on your paladin. Healers have very short dungeon queues. This way you won’t be lost and will level faster. See the icy veins class guide for holy paladin it’s not hard to learn. It’s a good idea to learn multiple specs on your characters early.