[US][A][Proudmoore] Returning player looking for weekly raids

Hey there, I’m a returning player from the beginning of shadowlands looking for a guild that i can raid weekly with. I’ve never had a real guild experience where you get together with the same people every week and i’ve always wanted to experience that side of wow. Looking for a casual to semi hard guild.

Main is ret paladin

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom Alliance - Proudmoore

Raid Times/Days: M/Tu/Wed 7 - 10 PST (may flex an hour later next tier!)

Current Progression: 5/10 M working on P3 Painsmith

Recruit Contacts:
Btag: InjectAcid#1440, Feyranna#1657, Strife1#1555
Discord: Acidreign(Epipens)#8402, Feyranna#1966, Strife1#2371

Requirements: Please have mythic experience, have great attendance, no toxicity and be a team player!

Needs: Mage, Disc-Priest, Brewmaster Monk
Wants: Warlock, dps warrior, dps dk, ww monk, mw monk, dps druid, shadow priest, enh shaman

Always interested in talented players who want to be part of a LEGACY!

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

Hi Kainekom! I’m not sure if our times meet your needs but we certainly fill the bill when it comes to activity!

We run M+ Wed/Thurs/Mon at 8P EST. We run FridayFunRaid for new raiders/alt to get 3-6 bosses for the vault. We run progression raids Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We had H Sylvanas at 11% this weekend! (61%)!

We even have a thriving and active community so you can play with people outside of our server or if you can’t currently server transfer! All Community members get access to all our guild events and are treated like full fledged guildies! It’s the best of all worlds! Come check us out!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Can I contact you on discord? Just have one or two questions before I decide to server transfer.