US Women’s Soccer team best in the world

Go USA :us:

8 Likes

OP, not to spoil the party, but you are aware this is the WoW forums, right?

Regardless, congrats to the USWNT on their World Cup win and best of luck to the USMNT as they try to win the Gold Cup versus Mexico later tonight.

1 Like

Its the world cup party pooper.

2 Likes

Dude, I’m just trying to engage in some friendly ribbing. I am aware it’s Sunday and off-topic posts are somehow encouraged. I’ve also been following the World Cup very closely.

I’m also having to work today from 6pm til very early Monday morning (as in, 3am early) while my left arm hurts like hell (pinched nerve due to sleeping on it funny), so I apologize if I sound irritated and/or rash.

throws illumona a shot of top shelf gnome vodka

2 Likes

Don’t drink it Illumona! It’s PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1 Like

Best womens team*

2 Likes

silence elf, though shall not tread ON THY EVIL PLAN.

2 Likes

I am from Brazil and for many years Brazil was the world’s best nation at soccer, so much that it is ingrained in our culture. Soccer is basically the national sport.

I hate soccer.

So go USA! :us:

Take male soccer too!

Maybe if we lose enough my fellow brazilians will stop liking soccer and so they will stop bothering me with it lol

2 Likes

Cool. I read that they won the cup.

Seems the women’s team always gets it done, unlike our men’s team. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yeah, when i see soccer on the tv i switch the channel so damn fast i break the buttons

2 Likes

:us: Let’s :us: Go :us: USA :us:

2 Likes

so bottom shelf?

5 Likes

You know you’re in the games, movies, and entertainment forum right? xD

This was one of the most thrilling World Cup series I’ve seen in a long time. Watching our Women beat the #2 and #3 seeds was amazing. That first game and it’s 13-0 blowout against Thailand? Beautiful! Darkhorses like Sweden and the Netherlands? Never in a million years would have been my final four pick.

It really makes me smile, especially as a father of a daughter who loves soccer. I want her to see women like Rapinoe, LaVelle, Morgan, etc out there succeeding and showing the world that Woman can rule the world.

That said. U-S-A, U-S-A! :us: :us: :us:

This thread started in the General Discussion board, it was later moved by a mod to the Movies, TV, and Entertainment forum, where it belongs.

Especially the US women’s team. It can’t be just about soccer, there’s stupid drama and politics involved.

I can care less about that team. they don’t respect America nor the flag. Yes, I wanted them to lose they are selfless jerks. Beside, men soccer are far better then women soccer.

2 Likes

Surprised some snowflake hasn’t reported this yet