Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 | Mythic 2/12 (pugging)
-Ranged DPS needed | DPS with off tank spec

Contacts

• B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
  • B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Just joined these guys and started raiding and doing mythic+ and we have lots of chill and helpful people who enjoy playing together. If you’re looking for a good community this is definitely a good one. Give us a chat.

We are still recruiting!

Still recruiting. Still looking for one healer (hpal, priest, or shaman) and two dps. Preference towards ranged dps in the form of lock, mage, hunter.

Bump to the top. Still recruiting.

Still looking for DPS and Healers

Still looking for DPS and Healers

Hey there, I’m a long time veteran with loads of Mythic Raiding experience back in Cata/Mop/WoD. I took a few years off (playing in casual mode) to get my engineering degree. I’m on StormReaver and I’m interested in working with yall to get AOTC. Let me know if you want to chat

This is the same post, for some reason it posted with some classic character =P. I main rogue, curr ilvl 452

Feel free to contract me or Grym on discord or bnet Tacere

Still recruiting. Message myself or knotwolf if interested. Still need healers and ranged dps.

WTB ranged dps

still looking for ranged dps and one healer

still recruiting

WTB Ranged DPS and Healers

still looking for Ranged DPS and Healers

Still recruiting. Heavily need ranged dps.

Still recruiting to fill up our core to do mythic progression.

Looking for DPS and Healers!

still recruiting dps and healers