[US] [Proudmoore] <Grievance> AOTC, M+, Social, Adult gaming community

Grievance is recruiting for our cross-faction guild on US-Proudmoore.

RAID:
We presently raid 3 nights a week; Tuesdays(Progression), Thursdays(Progression), and Saturdays(Optional Casual/Alt Raid) from 9-11ET. While we do raid, we are a community-focused guild first and foremost. Our progression goal for each tier is to earn AOTC (which we have done successfully for many consecutive expansions) and complete the raid achievements. We do not participate in Mythic level raiding.

Tuesdays and Thursday are our progression raiding nights. All guild members who meet the ilvl requirement and are prepared are welcome to attend on their main character. Saturdays are our casual/alt raids. Anyone may attend on any character that meets the ilvl requirement.

M+:
We have several static M+ teams that complete KSM and earn the dungeon teleports each season. We also have an organized M+ night on Mondays to help people complete keys. Participation is voluntary, but we are very happy to include anyone who wants to join in.

If you would like to join Grievance Gaming, head over to our discord. In the read me first section, you will see links to apply to each of our chapters. You only need to apply to one, then send an in-game request via the guild finder, and an officer will reach out to chat over discord.

If you want to talk before you apply, feel free to reach out to Britten.

• Britten, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Alliance (Proudmoore-US)
    Discord: Britten#1646 Bnet:Britten#11665

discord. gg/grievance

Grievance Community:

Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you.

Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed on October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations.

When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not the same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community, the better it is. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

Grievance can be found playing the following games:

Lost Ark, Black Desert Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Everquest II, Final Fantasy XIV, World of Warcraft (Proudmoore and Thrall, Classic-Mankrik)

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans) Battlefield, Overwatch, Lord of The Rings Online, Minecraft, Warframe, World of Tanks

MOBA Gaming: Heroes of the Storm League of Legends
(And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s)

1 Like

Starting the week of October 25th, we’ll be testing out the new talent trees by running raids and dungeons. Come join us!

Hey guys im a returning player from about a year ago looking for a raid team to get AOTC with each tier in dragonflight are you currently recruiting DK dps with tank OS

We are now 7/8N and 1/8H! We have spaces for DPS and healers and are especially looking for death knights, demon hunters, priests, and warlocks.

Looking for a raid team for my alt lock. Currently 377 ilvl. Main is 8/8N 2/8 H. JBBQ#1251.

Grievance is still recruiting new members, looking for more DPS classes currently. We’re now 7/8 normal and 1/8 Herioc. Of course if you are just looking for a friendly guild to hang out and enjoy you’re time in WoW, that’s fine too! Message myself (EasymodeFTW#1289) or Britten (info above) for more info. Come for the fun and comradery

Grievance is still looking for new members! We are 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Herioc, come join the fun if you want to raid, M+, or just looking for a friendly atmosphere to play WoW!

1 Like

Hey y’all,
I like the sounds of the community y’all have made. I’m maining an evoker, currently 7/8h. Are y’all looking to get into mythic raiding at all?

Styg

Currently we typically dont, we have tried in the past, but usually we wait till we have AoTC cleared and see if we still have 25 members to start mythic.

Grievance is now 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Herioc in VotI, still looking for more members to join the team! Join us for raids, M+ and PvP or if you just want a friendly place to hang out while playing WoW. AoTC is just right around the corner!

Very interested. Raid times a perfect for me. Will be reaching out.

Sent you a Bnet request. Werdna#1442

Grievance is still looking for more members! We have been making great progress in Vault. We are now 8/8 Normal and 7/8 Herioc, AOTC is right around the corner! Come join us for Mythic +, Raiding, and a friendly atmosphere while playing WoW!

Just one boss away from AOTC, still looking for a resto druid for progression raid. Come join a great community of gamers! Cya in game!

Grievance is still looking for more members! We need a resto druid and now 8/8 Normal and 7/8 Herioc, Come join us for Mythic +, Raiding, and a friendly atmosphere while playing WoW!

Our raid team is still looking for Resto Druid and an Evoker, we are 8/8N and 7/8H in VOTI, come get your AOTC achievement and join a great gaming community!

Hey there, does your raid team still need a healer/RDruid for 10.1?

Grievance is gearing up for 10.1! We are recruiting all heals and DPS classes, looking forward to getting another Heroic AOTC under our belt. Come join us a we tackle the new Aberrus raid, or if you are just looking for a friendly group of people to hang out and play WoW with. Cya in game!

Patch day tomorrow! Grievance is gearing up for 10.1! We are recruiting all heals and DPS classes, looking forward to getting another Heroic AOTC under our belt. Come join us a we tackle the new Aberrus raid, or if you are just looking for a friendly group of people to hang out and play WoW with.

Cya in game!

New Raid Tomorrow! Grievance is hitting the ground running. We are still recruiting all heals and DPS classes, looking forward to getting another Heroic AOTC under our belt. Come join us a we tackle the new Aberrus raid, or if you are just looking for a friendly group of people to hang out and play WoW with.
Cya in game!

Hi Britten,

I sent you a friend request, Zafire#1229. Looking to play my Lock and Shaman in 10.1. Maybe Lock for Raids. Would love to chat w/ ya. I was in this Guild many moons ago on Thrall, great people. Thanks!