[US] [H] [Proudmoore] - Resto Shaman / Prot Warrior (Main/Alt) Looking for Long Term AOTC+

Dedicated Raider Seeking Long Term Guild (Alliance, Proudmoore)

Basic Intro:

I’m a consistent and dedicated MMO player that’s comfortable with Semi-Hard to Hardcore play-styles and commitments. How far towards hardcore I am willing to lean depends heavily on how well I get along with people in the guild and the friendships that develop after I join. So to that end I’m hoping to find a guild that strikes an appropriate balance between screwing around and memeing on discord with general gameplay competency.

To that end. I’m aiming towards finding an active guild with an active discord. I’m comfortable being as hardcore as the people I have fun hanging out with. So I’m 100% good with both AOTC/CE guild goals and mindsets.

Raid Experience

I’ve always treated WoW as a secondary MMO that I would play casually with friends who weren’t quite capable of enjoying the main MMO that I was more hardcore in (Everquest). With EQ clearly sunsetting I’ve decided to pivot towards taking WoW more seriously with Mythic+ and Raids.

To that end I don’t have an extensive amount of experience with the raid scene in WoW (at least outside of a casual setting and LFR when it first launched). But I am an extremely capable player with plenty of server-first kills on the first 3 Everquest Time Locked Progression Servers. Ragefire, Agnarr, Coirnav and to a lesser extent the Aradune server before taking a MMO hiatus.

Schedule:

I’m flexible on this but my preferred availability would be

• Monday - Friday: 6PM - 1AM PDT
  • 3 to 4 Raid Nights Per Week

I can do weekends to some extent but my consistency will be lessened due to date nights with girlfriends lol.

Role Preference:

I’m agnostic to role but when I’m playing seriously I lean towards tanks/supports. So unless specifically requested to main a DPS I will likely main Resto Shaman / Prot Warrior.

Additional Mentions:

I prefer a mature environment where dark humour is considered normal. An active discord/community is a deal breaker for me as community is the main reason I stick with a game and I’m looking for something long term and successful.

Happy to discuss if I’m a good fit. Discord is Gregolo/Gregolo#0564 and BnetID is Gregolo#1348.

Hey there! I am going add you on bnet to discuss further, but I just wanted to stop by your post and leave the link to the post we made about our guild so you can check us out a bit. [H/A] [Zul'jin-US] <Four Dads One Pizza> Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30am EST AOTC/Mythic