[US][H][Any Server] Looking for a consistent guild

Hey everyone, I put “consistent player” in the title because that’s what I’m looking for right now, a consistent guild to join. By that I mean what I’m looking for is a guild where I can raid or do mythics with the same group of people, at the same times each week. My main priority is just having a group of friends to play WoW with, which for me outweighs progression.

I’ve raided with server first and top 100 guilds in the past, but I’d prefer a more casual environment right now. If your guild is stuck on normal Uldir still, but your core members are online every night and just plain fun to play WoW with, I’d love to join.

Pretty simple desires from my part. I’d most likely want to reroll on your server and level up naturally, so if you’re looking to fill a raid team right away we’re probably not the best fit. Please let me know a little bit about your guild and what your raid and active weeknight times are, comment replies work just fine, or you can add my battlenet which is plea#1240 thanks for reading!

Hello Plea!
We are looking for more active members to join our casual guild. We currently have a consistent 5 man/woman mythic 0/+2 team. We are wanting to start raiding soon. We are very patient and have fun no matter if it is just talking in guild or running old content. We have veteran players, new players, and many returning players. All of our members are friendly and helpful. So if you are looking for a place to kick your feet up and relax please stop by to have a chat with our members. Thank you for your consideration and happy gaming.

You can also contact me on my b-net tag @ Juju#1780 for more information.

Hey, we pretty much fit what i think you are looking for, feel free to reach out. Ill leave our info below.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hello Plea!

Elysian Sodality is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server.

We are a casual guild of great people, most of whom have jobs, kids and other responsibilities and understand the balance between the game and the world outside the game.

We are a normal/heroic progression minded guild. We have AotC for this tier so we are currently messing around with the first boss on mythic and focusing on running mythic keys every week. This should fall right in line with you leveling a new toon here. We have guild members who don’t raid at all due to work schedules, etc…

We have a consistent core of people who love to run keys every week and would be happy to set up specific nights and times for you to join. We have been around since 2011 so no worries that we will just fall apart.

If you think we could be a good fit for you, please feel free to add me and I will answer any questions you may have.

Anna#1862

Hello Plea!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395