[US] Alliance or Horde. Looking for a guild with people that still enjoy WoW

Looking for a home. I know the game isn’t perfect, I know Activision has issues, but I’d like to find a home where people are at least still enjoying what they do in game.

1 Like

Hey Gez,

I’d love to chat with you! If you want to reach out on discord we can talk there. Letholas#9581

Hello there! We are still semi active, and enjoying the game. I’ll drop my guild add below for you to take a peek at, and if it sounds like we could be a good fit, I’d love for you to contact one of us for any questions.

Hey Gezoyte,

Happy to chat with you as well, same situation here where we’re not just bashing the game every second, we enjoy the game, loving playing together and talking about different ways to play it too.

Please hit me up to chat - SmytheParker#1326 / Discord DM: Smythe24#6350

We Did The Math. This 7 year old guild was reformed on Dalaran by a group of veteran super best friends. We’re currently pushing for AOTC (9/10H) for SoD.

Faction: Alliance
Server: Dalaran
Raid Time: Tuesday / Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST.
Current Progression: 9/10H
Discord: discord.gg/yv3z74cGmZ

About us:
We’re a friendly guild made up of veterans and new players who love the game. In addition to raiding we also push Mythic+, achievement hunt and hoard mounts. The culture is the perfect mix of hardcore skills and casual mindset. We ask everyone play their favorite class/spec to the best of their ability and be open to advice when necessary.

Pros:

• Growing guild so you will not be ignored, always heard and can always get in Raids/M+.
  • Raid Leads efficiently manage time for maximum pulls/progression on raid nights.
  • Play the class you want, spec you want without getting forced into any meta.
  • Adult/Mature officers avoid drama at all cost, resolving any issues fairly and quickly.

Cons:

• You’re not here

Current priority needs: (encourage all to apply)

• Demonology Warlocks
  • Holy Priests
  • Monks (all roles)
  • Warrior (all roles)