US 60-150 Fire Mage and Hpal LF Mythic guild

Hello strong-willed forum peruser,

We are NOT a package deal, but are looking for a team who will trial both of us. I.E. you need a RDPS and a healer, our trials are entirely separate. We are looking for a team who raids 2-3 days a week.

Available Times: Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat 7:45PM-2:30AM CST (8:45-3:30 EST, 5:45-12:30 PST), can be a little flexible with times, but not days.

The two of us are looking to join a team who’s minimum goal is CE each tier. Any team aspirations beyond CE are a bonus that we will fully commit to the cause(s).

The HPAL and I both multi class each expansion at a high level and generally swap to whatever will best serve the team in each given encounter when/if possible. We look forward to being able to do this in Shadowlands as well!

I main Mage atm. I have a Lock, Rogue, and Paladin alts. I can multi-class, an example (when I mained Lock) is for my guilds Uldir prog. on Vectis I tanked as Prot Pal. On Zul prog I played my rogue. It was a lot of fun.

We both recently started playing again about 3-4 weeks ago. (We took a break after Jaina) My wife and I had a kiddo and are settled now :slight_smile:! The HPal took a short break due to his job. We are all good now and are ready to join a home to smash. The HPAL is 471 and I (mage) am 469. HPAL has his corruption, Mage is buying all Rank 3 Masterful on 7/3. I’ll just need a couple of pieces to slam them on.

MAGE LOGS:

HPAL LOGS

The both of us are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to progress. I have been raid lead in 2 of my last 3 guilds where we maintained a minimum of top 200. The HPAL and I have also been officers in some of our top guilds.

I only mention these things to show we are very dedicated to this game and put forth much effort to hold nothing back when it comes to progressing with our team. We are not looking to raid lead or be an officer in any capacity.

Btag: Amends#1634 or Stealth#1773
Discord: n8#7390 or Zanerik#6380

The majority of the info below is bonus detailed fluff info about me, the mage. The HPAL is a ferret. No further questions. Joking :slight_smile: I just want you to know we’re not a yikes pair of people/raiders.

Please, leave your guild msg. and BTag/Discord. Thank you for your time and consideration! Good luck in your search peeps!

As a person I am considerate, thoughtful, analytical, efficient, innovative, honest, patient, laid back and real/realistic. All of these translate into me as a player. In addition to all of that, as a raider, I am a team player. For my own play-- I work to think of various scenarios on how to deal with each potential mechanic ahead of time and during the encounter. This way not only am I prepared ahead of time, but also prepared to make an audible in a safe and efficient manner- all while working in to maximize and maintain my DPS. The mechanic aspect also includes me doing my best not to hinder others with any mechanics that have may have the potential to do so. I enjoy theory crafting and helping people. I am open to constructive criticism and take feedback well.

High keys, PvP, and games on Steam are what I enjoy outside of raid. Each week I do 2’s and 3’s for fun and for the weekly Cache Echoes/AP/Gear chance. Experience is 2600 on HPal, 2400 on Spriest/Feral/Lock, 2300 on Rogue and Mage.

d(^_^d) Happy Monday!!!