Upright Forsaken Models - Overdue Character Customization ✓

Well, seeing as we’ve seen Undead ie Zombies in movies and television show and games with being this size why not include this as well honestly.

Still waiting on this, Blizz! :hearts:

1 Like

This needs to be a thing. This or nathanos style forsaken.

5 Likes

I am once again asking….Please give us this option!!!

2 Likes

Please, i would like to make and keep one since they look so great in the darkshore warfront mail but the hunch always ruins it, i do really love the female run.

3 Likes

Shout out to the community council post about upright undead: Primary request among Forsaken players

3 Likes

I try to get the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade in the Scarlet Monastery and I found this npc: Hooded Crusader. It’s Lilian Voss, the famous rogue forsaken.

Interesting note: she is an upright forsaken “using” a human model. So the “idea” of upright forsaken could be here for a long time and even before the ones in BfA.

With the forsaken in BfA from Dazaralor, they got the technical skill to get upright forsaken now (and not using a human model like the one Lilian Voss possesses in the Scarlet Monastery).

2 Likes

Stand tall confused rotter friend, stand tall.

Wow Vulpera customisation options are even lower then the Forsaken? But it’s quite clear from this some races really need attention when it comes to customisation including the Forsaken.

2 Likes

The once was a deader so bent…

Ah the hell with it. I have a nasty cold and am too doped up on industrial strength antihistamines for any cute rhymes. Just please straighten my back so I can stop sneezing at my feet…

3 Likes

The wait grows on, do do do do do…the wait grows on.

Because I think in that time frame she was not Forsaken. She was a Crusader.

It could open up to Nathanos style like Humans for Undead.

1 Like

Bumping for support. Kind of nuts that this hasn’t happened yet. I’d love to go back to maining a Forsaken.

1 Like

We have also been asking for those character styles.

2 Likes

Heck I would also argue that if it comes down to this. I would be happy to see Forsaken Beards along with seeing Liches into the Forsaken because why not. We already got dead colored humans of all kinds of life, dark rangers, and san’layn like elves maybe so yea.

1 Like

Much like warlocks, Blizzard keeps nerfing our posture …

Buff Forsaken posture!!! (Warlocks optional, but appreciated).

trolls and forsaken really need an upright update like the orcs did. i don’t get why we haven’t gotten them yet

1 Like

Still holding out hope.

2 Likes

Me too, hope for another sexual harassment lawsuit against the office so they are forced to listen to players and add what players want to the game to appease them again like last time.