Upgrades are seemingly broken again

Title says it all, checked both Valdrakken vendors, tried multiple toons, all of my gear is completely blacked out. When clicked, a message saying item cannot be upgraded appears.

I’m not sure if it’s just my account thats bugged, or if its universal. Tried logging out, closing wow, etc. No such luck.

9 Likes

Can confirm. This is what I came here to check on, all items on character and in bags are not able to be upgraded at vendor. Turned off all my addons, tested a few characters

1 Like

Same. Came on here to check if it was just me.

1 Like

Also experiencing this.

1 Like

That’s wild, I just used it a few hours ago. Can confirm is broken for me now as well.

How did it stop working in that time? lol

1 Like

Same. Can’t upgrade gear

1 Like

I’d suggest editing the thread to move it to Bug Report

1 Like

Fixed.

/10char

same #smallindiecompany

1 Like

Same problem here along with many others in Valdrakken city on Proudmoore server.

Unable to any season 4 gear, however I have a S3 item it says I can upgrade for some reason

There were server issues like 2 hours ago causing disconnects when you tried to log in a character. Probably related, hopefully gets fixed with maintenace tomorrow.

2 Likes

Same issue here

Same problem, S4 items not upgradable.

Same issue. Also current season currencies like conquest not being rewarded from quests that should.

Same issue with upgrades here, along with fated raids disappearing.

Same issue please fix.

From your monthly subscriber.

Same issue.

I had a guild member make the same complaint earlier today, while another had no issue whatsoever with upgrading gear.

After having enough Aspect’s Crest to attempt doing so myself… yep, the bug is back.  :slightly_frowning_face:

Seems to be related to all of the Season 4 features being “turned off”, which I hope was a mistake/bug.
No awakened raids or world bosses, and all Season 4 gear can’t be upgraded (including bullion gear) while Season 1-3 gear can be upgraded.