Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

4 mounts for 12 months? What’s the mystery rabbit mount?

Never was a TCG mount or a sub mount…it was a mount you earned in game plain and simple and it was also stated only so many were going to the player base from the start.

This is perfect.

That’s not going to get you a giant murloc.

That only gives you the mana serpent.

Same. I miss the one-month gametime option also tbh. Won’t subscribe, because there are times I might go a month, or two, and not logon at all. Heck, I didn’t play at all from Dec 21 to Feb 22. I know you can subscribe, and cancel anytime, but imo they hope people will forget to do that, so they can get that extra month in case you do forget to unsub lol. I’ll stick with gametime cards from Wallyworld, or GameStop etc. And those are hardly ever in stock at my local Walmart nowadays. Makes me believe they are trying to phase those out, just like buying physical copies of the game in stores.

Anyone else noticing the greyed out bunnies?

Are we getting a Bunny mount next 6 month cycle??? :open_mouth:

I got the 12 months for the beetle, I can confirm THE BEETLE CAN FLY! Its amazing.

2 Likes

If you’re still going to be playing 18 months from now, it’s still a no-brainer.

$207 Australian LOL

1 Like

That is the new Lunar mount that usually comes out in Feb…seeing the Chinese New Year in 2023 is Year of the Rabbit…its a Rabbit…

1 Like

BUNNIES! WOOO!
:rabbit:

1 Like

Next year is year of the rabbit. In 2024 will be year of the dragon, then snake…I can’t wait for those. A snake mount is badly needed.

1 Like

And in year 2029 its the Year of the Rooster… :rooster:

1 Like

can i get a discount because i already own the nether-gorged greatworm and the tabard of flame? i was instantly going to purchase this but since i already have 15-20% of the rewards i will feel a little ripped off.

I quite literally cannot afford this as someone on a limited income and the lack of ability to buy this with a wow token.

Will these mounts be added to the blizzard store in the future or is blizzard taking a classist approach this time?

I’m on mobile so I can’t see if there’s fine print saying it will or won’t.

6 Likes

EQ is coming out with their 30th expansion next month.

WoW’s fine, silly gnome.

Hasn’t been rejected. There is a lot of red tape with the EU, but there isn’t much that could actually stop the acquisition.

1 Like

i’ve asked twice, no answer yet. i also am looking for just the beetle mount, personally, don’t really want the rest of the stuff (yet)

2 Likes

Yes. These are mounts exclusively for the rich.

They took Ayn idea and they Rand with it.

RIP TGC’s “only rooster” status in 2029.

2 Likes