Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

Considering I generally have a consecutive sub to WoW I don’t see why not. Though I JUST got charged for a 6-month sub last week. So we’ll see.

4 Likes

So a week ago, my husband renewed his 6 month sub, and now this comes out. To get these mounts, he’ll have to spend another $150 by January 15 for another 12 months. Ridiculous.

Edit: Not to mention that we’ll need to purchase the xpacs soon too… I mean, sure, the money’s available, but really Blizz?

I want a bnnuy

Gib me a bnnuy

2 Likes

If wow gets canceled would we get a refund? I am starting to doubt the game will survive the rejection of the microsodt buyout.

I mean… did you read the thread?

In a perfect world people would have common sense and self control and not immediately buy every long term commitment mount… and Blizzard would learn that it doesn’t work, and start putting good mounts in the actual game again.

That ain’t EVER happening, because people are instead like… oh well I’m paying anyway GIMME NOW!

Blizzard, I don’t trust you anymore. Sorry.

2 Likes

The game is phenomenally profitable, it ain’t going anywhere.

2 Likes

Shame the 12 month doesn’t come with a discount. If anyone’s listening that’s what would get me to bite. Charging for content I might not enjoy is a risky endeavor, mounts are sweet but money is sweeter.

1 Like

locked mount is a BUNNY omg easter mount.

Like I said before, I think they feel like they’re giving you enough by lowering it to $12 a month and giving you $100 in Blizzard Bucks worth of mounts.

Can confirm. I got he mounts immediately. I then changed back to one month recurring, but I won’t pay again until next November.

Aaaand another TCG only item whose rarity is now destroyed. Should we expect ALL TCG loot items and items that don t exist anymore to be given to people now with no more old unobtainable items because if that is the case I want my black quiraj mount.

Thats a lot of money in one shot for so many, the commitment for 12 month works for some but is not accessible to many others immediately… sucks.

3 Likes

Most Sub mounts do end up in the store…just don’t know for sure though…the Dreadwake mount is in the store and that was a Sub mount during Legion.

My 6month sub just renewed about a week ago, and now this 1yr option rolls out?

Could we please get a discount/grandfather feature for those of us who have 6month subs currently active? I’m a ride or die player, but… my poor wallet :sob:

3 Likes

This was never an out-of-game promotion like the TCG items. I have no idea why you people keep trying to connect these things.

Also, TCG was never promised as exclusive and even if they were, that contract expired October 1st.

This is the chance you take when you buy something, espeically pixels.

2 Likes

LOL its a New Year Lunar mount…its based on the Chinese New Year and 2023 is the Year of the Rabbit.

2 Likes

Can we expect that these rewards will be given away for watching a twitch stream in a couple of years?

My current subscription ends Aug 2023, how to I change over to a 12 month plan without having to buy another 12 months immediately? Why can’t I just change it to 12 months, and it bill me at aug 2023, and not today?

1 Like