Updated Undead

Thinking about the changes to the Undead that came from Shadowlands, and the changes to Necromancy I have been curious for a while as to if we will get new updated Undead.

Examples:
-Upright animations
-Varying types of Undead (skeletons and more undead forms for various races)

• More detail selections
3 Likes

All I know is that female undead would look fantastic with the female blood elf standing pose. A bit of attitude please. A nice juxtaposition with the decay.

well…we don’t got to worry about china anymore so…skeletons may be a thing (sorry to any china players who may of read this) what I mean is Blizz had to make different versions of the undead for China and everyone else so now they got more resources to make more undead stuff since China servers went down

1 Like

I mean jeez can they even get skinnier?

I mean eat a corpse that ate a sandwich am I right?

1 Like

I completely agree! I think we need new character models for undead.

I’d like to see a pile of compost with a flower sprouting out of the top of it. And for the animation we could have the flower smile and wave its little leaves. For a /silly emote it could maybe sing “There’s a zombie on my lawn…” or something.

We love female undead’s sinched waists! They’d look so good in gear if they only bloody stood straight up.

And shouldn’t it be time for undead to stand tall now that Sylvanas is gone?

EDIT: Also cannibalism racial in the wedding dress will never get old to me.

1 Like

Find it funny players like their undead to look alive and healthy.

2 Likes

Well we have skins from DKs for every core race where they actually look like a proper undead so it isn’t much of a stretch for some, and with the changes to the concept of the undead (Thanks to Calia Menethil) they can add new types.

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll get updated when they get their Heritage set.

We definitely now need undead night elves as customization options.

Most likely.

Idk man, I’m all for hunched and straight up being an option but I fear some of these other ideas might take away from the original story of the forsaken. Though, I’m biased as they are my favorite race in the world of warcraft.
But then again the story after wrath went downhill for me in almost all aspects. So I guess adding more lore breaking crap to the crap pile wouldn’t matter.

1 Like

We’ve been asking since day 1 of heritage for those to happen,at this rate it’ll be 2415 by time they get around to it.

1 Like