[UPDATED NOVEMBER 1] 9.1.5 Content Update Notes

They better step quick on that. 9.1.5 has some neat quality of life stuff but there’s nothing new.

Hilarious if people think that Blizzard cares about what other games are doing to schedule their releases around… if Shyaelle is expecting to play Endwalker, they’re going to with or without new WoW being there…

Welp i was right about timewalking delayed but wrong about how long
Looks like TW part is coming in early december.

I mean if we’re going to argue semantics, it’s a content update - meaning update to the current content. That’s what a .5 patch has always been. But throwing around negativity gets more likes so whatever.

4 Likes

Once again, you people failed the warlock community. /golfclap

4 Likes

Thank Elune

Lord, it’s always something, isn’t it.

1 Like

The timewalking restriction is so stupid. 3 week rotation makes no sense just listen to your players for gods sake and make it every week. Listen to your players and institute REAL AND MEANINGFUL class tuning. You’re ignoring feedback yet again.

6 Likes

oh good. finally we have a date for this thing.

1 Like

Sure, but when it’s games that will absolutely serve as a major pull to the ‘content’ that has been delayed for months - shoulda just plopped it down next week. But that won’t retain subscriptions past the month of October, dontcha know!

However, this one aspect doesn’t hold a candle to all of the other reasonings I listed. You know, about the actual problems with the game/dev team focus.

Why ALL THE GNOMES?

Really starting on the wrong small foot with that image.

I missed the part where we said we gave you back your reroll tokens so you now get to roll on the bosses you CARE ABOUT and you get 2 extra pieces of gear again. BLIZZARD. I cancelled my subscription, it doesn’t do another 6 month renewal. I am done with this b.s. that i kill normal and heroic bosses and never once get the gear i need after 30+ attempts. Fix it. No one likes this, everyone is bored, there are no rewards anymore

3 Likes

I don’t know, there’s a lot of people who have been throwing themselves on the ground and hyperventilating about “content” being removed because some pixel art in remote locations were changed and some emotes don’t work the same anymore.

Also, I see that it might actually be possible to complete “Mecha-Done” now, two years after Mechagon island’s release and well into the next expansion. Hooray.

• The following area-of-effect abilities are no longer maximum target capped and instead deal reduced damage beyond 8 targets:
    • Barrage (Beast Mastery and Marksmanship)

…okay, I like this.

Players who reach 80 Renown with any Covenant will be able to freely switch among any of the four Covenants without cooldown or restriction. In addition, cosmetic rewards that have been earned from a Covenant with which the player has reached 80 Renown may be used even if that character is currently a member of a different one.

Okay, yes, nice. Incentive to get my alts up to 80 Renown, but there’s plenty of catch-up mechanics.

VENTHYR: EMBER COURT

• Players can now use their influence with guests to help their friends or alternate characters.
    • Once you’ve completed the Best Friend quest for a Guest, that Guest will offer a quest inside your Ember Court scenario to all other players who visit.
    • These “Friend of a Friend” quests unlock a permanent 30% increase to friendship gains with that Guest, so invite a player or two to your next Ember Court and start the introductions to help them make friends faster.
    • Alternate characters on your account will also be offered these quests inside their own Ember Court scenario. Word travels quickly around the court!

All right, sold.

2 Likes

About goddaamn time :stuck_out_tongue: as i have tons of anima just filling my bags which aint pretty .

Still no news on fixes for nameplates, or druid bear form hitbox?

How many more years does one need to ask for these fixes?

The Honor cost to upgrade Unrated gear reduced by around 25%, and the Conquest cost to upgrade Rated gear has been adjusted to spread across the new ranks.

Is this supposed to be the “honor” cost to upgrade rated gear has been adjusted? You don’t spend conquest to upgrade gear, at least not right now anyways.

Costs way too much as it is, upgrading gear from unranked to duelist is an obscene amount of honor, so hopefully this means it is reduced at least a bit.

Upgrading honor gear is frankly a waste since you will just need a huge amount of honor to later upgrade your conq gear, so it makes more sense to just not even upgrade honor gear or deal with it due to how expensive it is to just replace the piece after a few days.

when is the actual content patch that is 9.2 releasing?

Dang I was a week off on my guessing. Pretty close when you think about a date I said prior to the patch going on the test realms.

It will be probably be on the PTR after the new year and then 6-8 weeks of testing.

1 Like

What happened to the following that was listed in the Content Update Preview back in August?

Completing a Covenant campaign on one character will allow alternate characters the ability to skip that same Covenant’s campaign, earning the Renown and a third Soulbind unlock immediately without needing to replay the full narrative arc.
2 Likes