[UPDATED MAY 31] Shadowlands 9.2.5 Content Update Notes

This is going to make a lot of people happy.

• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Blizzard Shop transmog cosmetics to temporarily disappear from your collection.
6 Likes

good times. can’t wait to run some keys with my alliance pals! :smiley:

6 Likes

Is Trial of Style cross faction?

4 Likes

So no fix for all characters “learning” ZM flying every time they log in? Guess this is a permanent “feature” now.

3 Likes

Was hoping for Trial of Ascension nerfs, but I guess it was written off long ago.

3 Likes
  • Reward boxes from Callings now contain twice as many Grateful Offerings, still scaling with your covenant sanctum’s Anima Conductor level.

• The Zereth Mortis weekly quest “Patterns Within Patterns” now awards Grateful Offerings.

A good change but still obnoxious. Gate-full offerings should never have been a thing.

• Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Blizzard Shop transmog cosmetics to temporarily disappear from your collection.

Only took eight freakin’ years. Also, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Still, good changes over all so I won’t be too salty. Looking forward to the patch.

2 Likes

Was wondering what that sound was. Thought it was a bug related to learning unity.

1 Like

Of course it was written off. Path of ascension is so buggy that no matter how many bug reports i put in, they just dont care.

1 Like

1 week notice again…

good job blizzard

1 Like

I have so many of those offerings what are they gating?

I bought the one plate mog i wanted and now i dont seem to need them

1 Like

So is the encrypted questline going live with 9.2.5? Or will that unlock later?

While I can appreciate not wanting to spoil what’s actually in the quest, seems like it would be worth a mention.

1 Like

C’mon! Grateful offerings in the ZM weekly! What else could anyone want?!?

2 Likes

The season isn’t ending next week.

2 Likes

WoW Communities now have the option to be cross-faction, while Guilds will remain single-faction.

Guilds are going to die in favor of the communities.

12 Likes

i dont remember asking about that…

Virtually no new content coming this patch. You have to wait for season 4 which is still probably a few months out. Not worth subbing until then honestly.

If you don’t care for recycled content definitely wait until Dragonflight.

6 Likes

I will initiate vote kick for every horde in my group.

#allianceforever

4 Likes

Nice so I can get KSM on ally with my horde friends. Also we saw that it was in fact possible to cross faction guild AND queue random dungeon queues cross faction thanks to a bug on the PTR that Blizzard said wasn’t possible so please bring those features ASAP thank you.

4 Likes

Then you’re complaining about the lack of notice for…? Of which the most likely reason to complain would be lack of notice for pvp/m+ season ending or removal of aotc/ce. Since it’s neither of those your complaint on lack of notice is just word fluff.

2 Likes

Just wait until DF if you want new stuff tbh. Or prepatch. Thats generally when I come back.

3 Likes