[UPDATED MARCH 8] 9.0.5 Update Notes

Well, jazzed about the rhinestone sunglass mog!
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yo dawg, I heard you like grinds so weā€™re going to make you re-grind a grind so you can grind a grind.

39 Likes

thatā€™s objectively incorrect.
according to the statistics, arcane mage is in fact the worst performing spec in the game.

1 Like

Fury warrior was so dominant in PvP, they took away their 6 leaps.

FUN DETECTED.
MUST DESTROY FUN.

9 Likes

My spec got 1 small leggo buff and my spec is literally the bottom in most content.

Meanwhile fire mage buff?

HELLO?

These changes are a joke. No convoke, hpal changes? Or the plethora of other tuning issues addressed.

This is sad.

27 Likes

this is the real MVP of the patch notes:

Rhinestone Sunglasses can now be used in transmogrification and will appear in your collection once found.

17 Likes
  • Beast Mastery
  • Spitting Cobra (Talent) damage is increased by 260%.

So the solution to beast mastery being bottom of the pack is to buff a talent we donā€™t use because of Animal Companionā€™s damage debuff. /cries

11 Likes

Meh. Nothing much on fixing the issuesā€¦

Valor points does not apply to me.

3 Likes

Well to be fair it did ruin the bgs with flags. Made them an instant easy win.

ā€œVendor prices for items below item level 75 have been adjusted.ā€

Which way?

6 Likes

I would think next to the great vault but Iā€™m only guessing. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, how about another adjustment for loot drops! It still sucks. I know your business model wants people to continue logging in week after week, but not getting loot will cause the reverse effect.

8 Likes

Rip wws once every 2 year time in the sunšŸƒ

4 Likes

Look on the bright side get that tree mount everyone is clamoring for. :rofl:

I disagree with the ā€œin timeā€ requirement for the 207 and 213 gear keystones. The pug world is tough out there and having friends to run with in wow is a myth. Im OK with it for the 220 gear.

6 Likes

Nope, not there.

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for ā€œWe are doing a complete overhaul of Survival in order to return it to a truer form of the Hunterā€™s traditional roleā€. That is, not melee, thank you very much. As a hunter I now have two specs, MM and BM. If I was interested in playing a melee class, there are a rather large selection of such that are far away better than Survival.

13 Likes

Downā€¦because of bots of course. If items below lvl 75 are garbage, bots wonā€™t farm it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpE_xMRiCLE

4 Likes

Havoc

• Burning Wound damage over time damage increased 100% and Immolation Aura damage increased by 65% (was 50%).

Why the reduction from 100% increased immo aura dmg to 65%?

2 Likes