[UPDATED MARCH 8] 9.0.5 Update Notes

"The formula for determining the level of the first Mythic Keystone players receive each week has been adjusted.

Previously, players would always receive a Keystone 1 level below the highest they’d completed so far in Season 1.
After this change, Keystone level will continue to decrease by 1 per week until players again complete a higher level Keystone.
For example, a player who completes a level 15 Keystone will receive a level 14 Keystone the following week. If they do not complete a 15 or higher Keystone that week, they will receive a level 13 Keystone the week after."

WHY

5 Likes

I won’t bother. Blizz is adding this change deliberately to sabotage the patch because they disagree with what the playerbase want. So when they implement a positive change, they have to make a negative one as well because they are a bunch of petty children throwing tantrums.

25 Likes

Players were taking a break between weeks – can you imagine that?! Taking a break, Blizzard can’t have players taking breaks! Gotta play every week.

4 Likes

Why not just buff the other specs? Why does everyone have a hard on for seeing other specs nerfed.

4 Likes

Because buffing underperforming specs to bring them inline with overperforming specs is never going to happen. Asking for nerfs at least is in the realm of possibility, even if it seems underhanded and shifty.

1 Like

This change was already in pvp, and you can still kill somebody with convoke faster than they can kick you at times. Needs a nerf.

3 Likes

nice…I’ll finally remove wow from my pc. I’ll just get the free mount first.

2 Likes

Nerf to Ele with Fire Mage and Boomy left as is . ‘Slow clap’

4 Likes

Pirate Dragon, “aarrr wasn’t what I was expecting mateys” :pirate_flag: “yyarr sad dragon” ._.

I should’ve read the patch notes first. Well looks like the community mount is coming at least.

I suppose anything is possible, but its hard to believe no one know where the NPC is a few days before its launch. The only thing I can think of is it requires an item that CAN be upgraded before anything is interactable.

We’re already s-tier, and condemn is already causing issues in PvP due to it’s synergy with death sentence.
We don’t need this buff in PvP.

1 Like

Yeah! Elton John buff soon…

3 Likes

Yes. Previously it was a PvP nerf. I’m not sure why they’re nerfing boom-boxing/cat-weaving outside of PVP.

That could be it .I’ve heard any m+ gear already worn can’t be upgraded.

Good lord, I need to finish leveling my mage lol.

1 Like

so what exactly is the reason for the keystone nerf? it was a freaking QoL change if we wanna take breaks. what’s the rationale for changing it back?

3 Likes

Always the answer to, what class is best? What class should I play? What class always gets buffed and never nerfed consistently? What class is at the top and expects to get more buffs?

This is just straight up terrible. What the hell is going on with Blizzard? I desperately wish a blue would pop up on these forums and let us know, once and for all, that they have given up on Shadowlands so that we can all lower our expectations.

This list of “patch” notes is embarrassing.

21 Likes
  • Abomination Limb (Necrolord) no longer pulls in enemies that are in Stealth.

YESSSSSS. I think they also need to crank up the damage of sub and sin. Also destro locks pls

1 Like

I don’t even push keys and I think that’s stupid.

4 Likes