Updated List of Outstanding Windwalker Bugs

This one has been around for as long as I can remember

these 2 alone a re a major pain, in pvp ToD really feels bugged and rng at times…

note : the crit from keefers now apply to SEF but to be honest i havent seen any mahor boost to my dps

This is still the most frustrating bug still. Please fix this, it makes ToD a pain to use.

1 Like

Just added a new major one that showed up a day or two ago - SCK is not benefitting from Mastery at all

5 Likes

Yeah tested that out on the training dummy and enemies and stocked up enough chi to do 2 SCKs in a row with one benefiting from mastery and the other not, and noticed no drop in damage done with the one that was supposed to have no mastery.

1 Like

Seems like the SCK Mastery one is fixed, removed from the list. Back to no “major” bugs!

1 Like

I would not put this under minor. It’s incredibly annoying

They “fix” headbanging sandstone drake… but won’t fix un-fun bugs.

Sadge

Touch of Death and both Expel Harm bugs need to be fixed asap. ToD and Expel Harm canceling SCK make for poor gameplay implications.

Neat hotfixes today that let me delete the Keefer’s/SEF bug, plus a bunch of nice touches to Jade Ignition (which none of us really considered “bugged,” so I count this as a free buff to it)

1 Like

Bonedust still not working on SEF clones?

Rejoice!

10char