[UPDATED JULY 11] Dragonflight: Fractures in Time Content Update Notes—Now Live!

I don’t understand why we don’t get more tender than we do. 5 items I wanted in this month’s trading post and no way to get more. My husband has an older account with the trading card game, so he was able to buy everything he wanted. Where people who are newer don’t get that same advantage. Spectral tiger cub and I forget which mount, but I don’t like having to choose what I get. There were rumors you could buy tender in the shop, but then youtubers seemed to only be the ones that mattered? I don’t know, I like to have options. I thought the tender was a bonus for us having a subscription though? Why is there such a small amount of tender each month. This month we got more but everything cost more. Rant over.

1 Like

I don’t know if you knew, you can buy knowledge points from the vulpera that’s standing by the crafting order table in Valdrakken.

1 Like

Wow, a whole 2% damage increase for Windwalker monks. Once again, we get pushed to the bottom. With the Onyx Annulet gone, we’re really gonna have to work harder just to barely do any decent damage. Our single target is severely terrible and the only time we can even think about getting ahead on the damage meters is when we have something to cleave.

Updating lighting is great… but that damn fog has been a total annoyance since it got put in back in Legion. Now every zone needs to be hazy like Irvine smog.

Maybe I’m weird, but I like the fog. Makes the atmosphere feel a bit more mysterious.

3 Likes

I’ve got some bad news for you, buddy.

1 Like

Oh no…

Continues using leatrix plus which autovendors+autorepairs on vendor interact without selling BoE grays, like I have been for months.

:joy: , :rofl: Even.

OK so we get 5 times more base mana - 250 k instead of 50 k so YAY!!! My Ret pally does a cute little dance of joy…!

But hang on… we only get 1 mana per second instead of 6 per second… This sounds familiar…
So I may have 5 times more mana to start with but I am going to run out of it quicker than before because I won’t be replenishing it at the same rate… Hmmmm
As a pally I can stand there and go toe to toe with some big dude who has 10 times my health and just wear him down if I am careful with my Word of Glory and shields, and watch my Holy power. As long as he doesn’t summon too many friends or I pull something passing by, I can always wear them down. I never have EVER run out of mana during this expansion as a ret pally (back as a holy pally in the days of Cataclysm - that was another story) but I can see those days may be over. I don’t even carry mana pots anymore!

Has anyone run the numbers on this? I’d be interested to know. Going by history, it’s going to drive healers insane as they start going OOM faster than they are used to and a new dungeon to learn at the same time.

so…can we have retro bad luck protection for the legendaries?
please.

Not a chance lmfao

So is the bad luck protection retroactive?

I would be happy with heroic, even if we have to wait a few weeks for it.

1 Like

Ion stated in an interview last week that the rogue rework was being delayed till a later patch, probs 10.1.7, just cause too much to do for 10.1.5 https://www.wowhead.com/news/wowhead-patch-10-1-5-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas-mandatory-raid-specs-chase-333837

Only on heroic and mythic though. But I guess that means that people will be actually be able to get it eventually, whether its to use in DF or for transmog later.

SoO skip disconnects players, but reconnect and you’ll be right there at the end. Slightly annoying, but otherwise a nice addition

yeah, I’m aware.
I’ve killed sark on heroic every week since week one
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

They fix the “bad luck” associated with the Evoker Legendary but they won’t fix the “bad luck” associated with the Class trinket off of Neltharion. Killed that boss OVER 20 times. Do it every week on RF Heroic and Normal, Open vaults every week, and can’t seem to win (or see it more than 3 times) the trinket. I guess my RNG is just terrible when I choose a main for the season. Happened to my druid last raid. Got the trinket 2 weeks before the next raid launch. It would be nice if the random token you can get from the last boss can be traded in for that trinket or other “very rare” loot.

1 Like

Hunters aren’t feeling the love, that’s for sure.

1 Like