[UPDATED JANUARY 24] Dragonflight: 10.0.5 Content Update Notes

Dudeeeeee! Simulation mode is gonna be a lifesaver for me!
I’ll have to make sure I look at the other features too but Simulation mode has me already sold on it.

Go figure Rets get no buffs. However Warriors who were already OP get plenty more SMDH. Red headed step children are we.

Very good bug changes for Mage but please also fix [Freezing Winds] bug.

Penguinr2gt has some great guides for it on YouTube

I need to read the post now my buddy’s are talking about cosmetic mounts of some sort don’t know what that means at all are we getting customable ground mounts with this I don’t wanna give my hopes up omg that would be awsome

I’ve not delved too deeply into it, I’m just going to collect my currency and see what happens!

Oh dang that’s harsh gold so easy to come gather can obtain anything in crafting orders anyway but for the ones who enjoy it and have worked there butt off it should do some sort of profession apprentice add in similar like they have done with the honor system all characters get the rewards for the hard work putt in… Alts should be able to be your mains apprentice and have unlocked what he has unlocked ounce he gets to that skill lvl

1 Like

Too many class “tweaks” too often. Everytime a class performs well you can bet it will be changed in a few weeks. These things should be addressed once per tier not every patch. Each class should get its time in the sun. Stop catering to the small percentage of PVP players compared to the PVE people. Constant tuning is a detriment to the game.

No. I want a macro condition that returns true when dragonriding is available so I can control what happens when I press my button while also having it display the correct tooltip.

Specifically I want to be able to do this:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shiftalt,known:374968] Time Spiral; [mod:shift] [combat,nomounted] [indoors,nomounted] Hover; [nomod,dragonridable] Cliffside Wylderdrake; Cartel Master's Gearglider
/dismount [mounted]

While I’m currently forced to do this

#showtooltip
/run if IsUsableSpell(368896) and not IsModifierKeyDown() then C_MountJournal.SummonByID(1591) end
/cast [mod:shiftalt,known:374968] Time Spiral; [mod:shift] [combat] [indoors,nomounted] Hover; Cartel Master's Gearglider
/dismount [mounted]

or this

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shiftalt,known:374968] Time Spiral; [mod:shift] [combat] [indoors,nomounted] Hover; Cliffside Wylderdrake
/cast [nomod] Cartel Master's Gearglider
/dismount [mounted]

The tuning they’ve been doing has largely had nothing to do with PVP. In fact, pretty much every week lines up with where the specs land on the weekly M+ and Raid tier lists.

Fury is finally serviceable in Mythic+ after being avoided like the plague for most of Shadowlands. For the record they still have no real utility. The ret paladin with a brez, Lay on Hands, and magic bubble button is complaining they are OP…LOL. The problem is these complainers and the developers that listen to them.

When are the devs going to explain why DT was removed? Garbage change.

3 Likes

Why didn’t you remove MM altogether? Delete BM also it is clear you only want us to play surv. War gets buffed… Whoever is making up the tuning for this game needs to be fired.

4 Likes

All get increase, dk get nerf?
in my opinion for comparison, frost dk is no better than survival hunter, or furry warrior

Fury warrior is definitely in a better spot than survival and FDK

1 Like

What are you talking about? I am level 70, also I have 391k HP.

Been one tapped, not my problem anymore now is it.

Post on your character that allegedly has 391k HP and is getting “one tapped”.

There’s literally no possible way that any MM Hunter in existence would one tap any other character in existence that has 391k HP, with only DT + RF. It is literally impossible. DT + RF simply does not do >= 391k damage on a 0 armor 0 versatility PVP dummy. Pretty sure your character has a little more than 0 armor / versatility.

2 Likes

Hate to burst your bubble. However, Rets having a BR is not that useful seeing as how when the tank dies 9 times out of 10 were next with aggro and take the dmg. Where Warriors are extremely op in dmg also warriors can regen their health much easier with their abilities and instantly where we have to cast. Lay hands has a longer CD than bitter immunity. I play ret, warrior, and lock competitively. Warriors are always chosen over Rets in mythics and they do more dmg idk what you’re smoking

4 Likes

Tier lists and WCL back what you’re saying, as well.

My priest and I both died to a ret when he burst the same time void shift was used.