[UPDATED JANUARY 24] Dragonflight: 10.0.5 Content Update Notes

• Fan the Hammer’s additional Pistol Shots now generate 1 fewer combo point.
    very sad to see this change go live. rather than flat nerfing damage by 2-3% you choose to break the current flow of the spec. Seems destructive for the design of the spec considering every competitive build runs this talent.
3 Likes

“Minimap target icon border will be suppressed while in combat.”
Does this mean I can’t see which player dot I’m targeting on my mini map while in combat? If so will there be an option to turn that on/off?

My hunter is definitely going to miss Double Tap.

:face_exhaling: :dracthyr_cry:

1 Like

Tunic option for Nightborne heritage set? Not getting my hopes up :crazy_face:

2 Likes

“Polearms from Shadowlands and Dragonflight have been adjusted to sit lower on the player’s back when sheathed. We’ll be looking into adjusting additional polearms from previous expansions in a future update.”

So the ability to sheath weapons on the back instead of at the hip, when? The coding is there, WW Monks sheath everything on their back, even weapons that go on the hip on other classes. Having a huge sword/axe flopping around sticking out a country mile on either side of our characters looks horrid.

IT literally doesn’t matter.

Affy is still going to be trash.

BRB, rerolling melee.

4 Likes

Still nothing for BM? Yeah… Ok… It’s cool… Single Target may not be too bad, but there are like 10 specs who do better, and also get to have good AOE… No Focused Cleave, Really bad AOE, no short burst high damage, too squishy… at this point i can only assume Blizzard doesn’t want people playing BM. At least increase the beast cleave damage to 100%, its duration to 10 or 12 seconds and also increase the duration of the frenzy stacking buff so its easier to maintain 3 stacks 100% of the time, just so BM can at least somewhat come closer to keeping up with above average specs. Rant over.

2 Likes

I am on my knees begging for these armors Blizz :pleading_face: :sob:

Divine Hymn is still incredibly bad, it’s prob the one button holy priests use the least often in dungeons because the hps it pumps out is very negligible.

I feel like there is a small baby elephant in the room. You’ve bought back the Mage Tower, but not reduced the number of resources required for its construction. As a lazy Bear tank that chose to skip getting the skins\appearances for the Artifact Weapon during Legion, I will have to consign myself to still not getting them. No one will go back to complete this construction, and after using what I had (a measly 500 + change), it never changed the % of the construction bar.

This actually makes it a bit more difficult to activate the Winds of Al’Akir buff (15% extra movement speed if 3 totems are up) if you’re talented into it. Still worth the change, of course, but it’s interesting to note.

Fix. The. Bugs. There are sooooo many. People making threads every day about it. Fix them.

5 Likes

I really hope Blizzard sees this comment, tired of having to post again and again and seeing Blizzard turning a blind eye to the state of both Fury Warrior and Arms Warrior. The changes made to Fury don’t fix the reason we didn’t get the passive, for example no one will get the passive Storm of Steel’s Ravager because it only gives 2 Stacks, it would only be interesting if it had its CD reduced by 50% and not them 2 Stacks. SFM need to go and makes us able to transmog a 1h in a 2h, no one will waste a point on that.

1 Like

please, for the love of everything wow, put in a language translator of some form…would put a stop to a lot of racism in game.
would also help those who are not actually racists, not be frustrated because they cant understand what someone is saying in chat.

It feels nice to :heart: blue posts again. Can we get more customization options for the classes that are on the low end of options now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

hunter mains in shambles, scrambling to the arenas to get their wins before they need to do more than DT rapid fire to win xD

Honestly, this patch needs more cowbell as in more druid updates/changes. Maybe re-redo one of their masteries once more for good measure.

1 Like

That dragon is hungry for gnome.

:panda_face:

1 Like

I’m just starting to really love feral for this expansion and I’m really hoping to see it in MDI this year, but I just read through the LONG laundry list of changes to feral/druid tree and I can’t say I’m too excited about it. I’m a bit nervous about all the talent changes and wondering how it will play out. They seem like they are getting a buff in some areas but if the talent changes aren’t as cohesive it may just turn out to be a nerf overall.