[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

So controversial!

1 Like

How?

I am literally bouncing in my seat right now, it’s so hard to sit still. I keep logging out and logging back in, waiting to see when the outfit arrives for me.

Gaaaaah!

:four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I’m going to try this on my shadow priest and see what it looks like in Shadowform before deciding if I want to keep it on her or not.

1 Like

If you guys at Blizzard are serious about making money from selling Tmogs, look more at making high def slu… skimpy armour sets (as opposed to the pixalated old stuff we have now) and you’ll rake in the cash.

Clown suits ain’t it.

11 Likes

Cant wait to see all the fairy orcs frolicking around Orgrimmar!

5 Likes

No offense for the usually great mog team but I think this convinced me not to get a 6 month sub

17 Likes

well, atleast it’s not another mount.
:man_shrugging:

Um…for everyone on here complaining about paying for it. You want to be able to get it for just playing the game…guess what??? You do. You literally getting it for playing for 6 months. Some people just want something to complain about I guess.

1 Like

For a 6 month sub i can get this trash transmog? No thanks, im good

9 Likes

They’re not wrong. The store mounts are a hell of a lot cooler than some of the AoTC and Mythic mounts. The Dreadwake would’ve been way cooler than the weird elemental thing Jaina drops.

The Dreadwake is probably one of the coolest looking mounts in the game.

7 Likes

I think they should let people buy store mounts and sell them in the AH in addition to tokens. More people might actually buy mounts in-game than tokens. It’s a win-win for bliz and for players.

1 Like

This looks like complete trash.

18 Likes

It’s gonna be a no from me dawg.

2 Likes

That would actually be a really cool idea.

Note to people: It’s a 6-month SUBSCRIPTION you have to sign up for.

Not buying 6 months game time like some of the past ones.

I bankrupted my account before I knew this, so now I’m stuck with the transmog set and 3 months of game time instead.

How about sharing a release date before getting folks to sign up for a 6 month sub?

10 Likes

Thanks. I won’t buy it.

Regards.

3 Likes

Just imagine GETTING REWARDS BY PLAYING THE ONLINE RPG.

Shame on you, ̶B̶l̶i̶z̶z̶a̶r̶d̶ Activision!

4 Likes

I love your cynical based enthusiasm.

:laughing:
:cupid:

3 Likes