*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

Try 720? That’s what mine is at.

Also try watching it at youtube instead of the built in fullscreen. It gives better quality somehow.

That kind of made it sharper. It’s the character’s names above their heads that were not appearing legible. Could be my work monitor…

Yea, the names are kinda blurry. But it’s also taken from someones Twitch, so that could be why? But damn, Epi had the editing skills

1 Like

I’ve never watched Twitch. Is that normal for a twitch stream to be that quality level?

EDIT: I said “quality level”. Queue Sock

Twitch limits your upload quality until you get popular enough to warrant them giving you a higher bandwidth. Or at least it was that way some time ago.

Edit: plus your upload speed has to be awesome to be able to stream full HD. I have 12 down and 3 up if the stars align. I’d be lucky to stream 720p until they run fiber sometime this year.

I guess that makes sense. So popular like KDWOW? :zipper_mouth_face:

THAT’S SOMEONES DAUGHTER GREY!

I’ve actually never heard of her until I just googled.

1 Like

Oh… it’s a girl? I just heard that “KDWOW” was popular on twitch.

:no_mouth:

BAHAHAHAAAA!

Juga be famous. Fan club and stuff.

“Too chicken to come fight by herself. Let’s all go jump on her, everyone at once, go now.”

:rofl:

2 Likes

The irony, right?

1 Like

I’m still laughing at that one. :joy:

1 Like

5:40 is why the title would be so fitting:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: they had to send like 10 because Epi kept shooting them down on their gliders… so funny!

2 Likes

That video is amazing Jugga. I’m so envious.

https://imgur.com/a/5d0MvIY

Thats the only time I’ve ever seen myself in someone elses video and I’m running away like a wuss.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good escape though!

1 Like

Druids be slippin out mon!

Take note of the DK running into the rock chasing me. Thats how confounded I left them!

2 Likes

Was gonna say the same!

Also, tbf, most of the video is them vs Epi (creator of the edited video and former poster) The one time you actually see me is when I was running away too! And on a Druid with a glider to boot!

2 Likes

You mean you didn’t always play lock?

I had a Druid also because there were times I’d think we got them but it was a wrong AV so I’d leave and queue on my Druid. Also, the stealth was nice. Was sometimes rough when it’s 40 players on voice :joy:

1 Like