Update via FPS issue

Finally, is not the world map the problem but the Quest journals, Each time i open my Quest log, my fps drop to 150 → 59. 0-0 meanwhiles 1 secondes. This issue touch only my main character so… i need to ask before do a stupidity, if i delete my main character and i restore it, do you think that this could fix my problem?

and what about if I delete it, i gonna loose everything even after the restauration?

i cannot answer the first question but for the 2nd

you lose nothing at all

1 Like

Deleting your main character and then restoring it will do absolutely nothing to fix a framerate issue.

If you would keep your issue to one thread, and directly ask for help, perhaps someone would actually help you. Instead you post vaguely about your issue in eighteen different threads. No one wants to touch that with a ten-foot pole because it just comes off as spam.

Choose a SINGLE thread you’ve personally created on this issue, and stick to it for help. That one SINGLE thread should be something here in Technical Support. Bug Report and/or Customer Support aren’t the places for these issues.

Further, if you want help, you post once about your issue and wait for a reply. And keep waiting until a support agent or some other community member tries to walk you through a fix. What you’re doing, going on and on about this issue in any thread vaguely related to maps, framerates or any errors, is counter-productive.

4 Likes

Ty Yoda Master,

I’m talking about my world map, but I may have found an advancement to my problem, for sure I wouldn’t have 18 different posts if people like you who I’m quoting don’t have:

1. do you have an answer to my problem? (no)
  2. do you live my problem? (no)
  3. do you have a solution to my problem? (no)

Why are you writing to me then? Where is the usefulness of your message? I ask for help and you just told me about how to write a topic well? I wrote 18 different posts because on each of them there are people who - like you - want to prove their intelligence by answering something totally irrelevant to the situation and drowning the main topic. If you do not have any criteria above via a simple, clear answer related to of my topic, do not speak, Because your comment has no value specific to this topic.

There are no 20 different ways to write that I lose FPS when I open my quest journal. leave me with your driver, your files, your settings, if it would be internal to my PC, all my characters would be affected. The problem is Blizzard, so I gave up on fixing it on my own, all I want to know is if someone else has the problem.

If you think I’m the only one, I don’t want to know it, I don’t need to know information based on an observation, it’s either Support’s response or someone’s response with the same problem. Thank to respect this.

Because you aren’t going to get the help you need, posting in the manner you are. If you need help you are going about it in the wrong way. I’d like to see you get help.

I’d also like to see you stop spamming and disrespecting threads that have nothing to do with your issue.

Everything I have written is relevant, and I am welcome to speak in any forum I so choose, as long as I have an account in good standing.

You have no authority to tell me not to speak, fellow human. You and I are equals.

The only question you asked in your original post in this thread is if deleting your main character and then restoring it would cause you to lose items or progress. There’s literally no other question in your original post. I answered that directly: no, it won’t.

Do you see the problems that arise when you spread out your calls for assistance over twelve other threads, four of which don’t even relate to similar issues? You’re not famous; people don’t see ‘Soulslicer’ and automatically know all about every issue you have.

People reading this thread see one question and one question alone. No one will help you with your map- or quest-log micro stutter here. You asked, you received. End of this thread.

Nope, there aren’t, so why you feel you need to make 20 posts on it is beyond me. One post will suffice… the one you originally did four days ago.

You aren’t the only one; it’s a known issue. You’re going on and on and on about a known issue. There is one main thread for this issue, and has been since June 29th, 2021:

What an end user is supposed to do is add to that thread, and that thread alone.

I thank you to respect me. You’re no better than me; we are equals, fellow human.

You are spamming. You are hijacking other people’s threads. That ain’t respectful at all. Creating a new thread or commenting on someone else’s thread every time you have something new to say is SPAM, please stop. It’s rude.

This topic itself should have been only an update a previous, single topic you made on the problem:

That’s it, and that’s all. That’s your thread on the topic, and one is all we get. Two or more threads is spam. Spreading comments that belong in that thread all over the place in other people’s threads is spam.

2 Likes