- Cone of Cold is behaving consistently with the reference client.
- Arcane Missiles does not put the caster in combat .
- A Hunter’s Frost Trap ground effect will break Rogues out of stealth.
- The Berserking Troll racial ability is behaving as expected and matches the reference client.
- The pet that a Warlock has when initially logging into the game world does not restore a Soul Shard when dismissed by taking a flight path or moving out of range.
- The trigger range on Hunter’s traps are reduced by Stealth when the stealthed player is a similar or higher level than the Hunter.
- Soul Link cannot be dispelled by dispelling the Warlock’s pet.
- A Warlock’s Succubus pet cannot cast spells if they are out of line of sight of the target.
- Manually cancelling Stealth after using Vanish will remove the Vanish buff as well as the Stealth buff.
- Escape Artist has a very small chance to fail when used to escape an effect that has a decreased chance to be dispelled (e.g. a Rogue’s Vile Poisons talent).
- Rogues are not broken out of stealth by Blizzard until they take damage.
- Taunting Hunter pets that are set to Aggressive or Defensive mode will cause them to attack the taunting player.
I additionally modified the wording on the following to be a bit more clear:
- “Melee leeway” is working as intended in both PvE and PvP.
My memory is foggy, but I don’t recall “layering” being in the game.
Nor do I, but they tell us it will be an authentic experience, so perhaps our memories are at fault?
O.o Abigaiil. Where did you get Layering from that?
** scratches head **
Arcane Missiles working correctly makes the 8-20 even easier for mages.
It slaps hard leveling with it.
Cone of Cold won’t work right until they fix the strafe bug.
I don’t seem to see any mention of it in the “Not a bug” list either. So not just your memory that’s foggy.
What’s the strafe bug? I’m assuming you don’t mean which way their head faces? Or is CoC shooting off in that direction.
Sooo… now they just pick and choose which bug is acceptable?
It’s a reminder to thoroughly check their ref client/server for it Maybe there they will discover how to solve the mountain of bugs and exploits related to it.
No, this is a list that tells people to stop reporting things they think are a bug, which are not a bug and never were.
The strafe bug is that you walk backwards instead of to the side.
The strafe bug makes you face the wrong direction. And since you Cone of Cold the way you’re facing, you’ll Cone the wrong direction.
Here’s an example from early in the Beta:
Joana noticed this right away. And as of the end of Beta it still hasn’t been fixed.