Update ascendance

It has BEEN YEARSSSS, make it an elemental like fire or storm elemental or remove it and just make it a shiny earth,wind and fire buff. This ugly form has been here TOO LONG. Enough! :cloud_with_rain:

4 Likes

Its been way too long and its just a shame blizz doesnt treat shamans like the special class they are a very cool unique very wow like class and it just feels like an afterthought if changes year after year.

They need a visual overhaul for sure.

2 Likes

Ascendance is so ugly it’s enough to dissuade from picking the class to main. Even though Shaman is probably my favorite class. It’s that bad.

2 Likes

Its like in beta i press ascendance and MEATBALLS FLY AND LIGHTNING STREAKS!!! And ELEMENT BLAAAAST ANNDD— I’m a ugly weird abomination with rags……. Just kills it instantly for me. -.- :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

They need to find a way to make it glyphable again (at least that’s the impression I get, that it ceased to be glyphable…maybe when they went to the new talent system? I’m sure someone knows)

1 Like

I loathe that spell. It’s a super strong and effective CD but the appearance is so off-putting. It’s a silly reason to not pick up my rsham, but a valid one.

My dream Ascendance would be for your character to hover with their arms extended like the priest animation, and have glowing white eyes. Very much like the Avatar state.

1 Like

Exactly just do the balance druid stars glyph or something. Its so easy. Like we’ve been using this ugly form for 8+ years now. PLSSSSS GET RID OF IT!!! :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like