Update: 1/2 wrongful bans overturned for the 2nd time this year

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/update-ban-overturnedi-multibox-without-software-and-just-got-wrongfully-banned-for-hackingexploit-programs/1492811/5

There’s nothing else that be accomplished on the forums.

8 Likes

For the umpteenth time - this doesn’t belong here. ESPECIALLY linking a thread that had been locked, and for good reason. There isn’t a single GM on this forum. You want to appeal, you do it through tickets. That’s it.

Continuing to come here, posting the same things and expecting a different result makes no sense.

10 Likes

idk i kinda like there to be a paper trail of the baseless and wrongful accusations that get hurled at me, as well as the subsequent clearing of my name after the weeks it usually takes them to realize there’s never any evidence of wrongdoing on my part

using the forums is a poor way of doing it as the threads can be deleted, file an appeal

7 Likes

File appeal via a ticket. The forum isn’t away to appeal against any account actions.

7 Likes

i did long ago m8, many times lol
they banned 2 of my accounts at the same time for the same made up reason, and they usually unban them together but this time theyve only unbanned one so im still stuck waiting even longer for them to unban the other one even though theyve literally already determined i did nothing wrong

Don’t care. Coming here accomplishes nothing.

5 Likes

It’s doing no such thing.

You’re posting here to your fellow players who have no say in any of it. There are no staff beyond our SFAs, and they have no stake in the matter either. It’s between you and the GMs, and they’re only accessible by ticket. Your paper trail is there, in your ticket history.

Knowing this - and you do know it because it’s been reiterated in every single thread you’ve posted here - you’re essentially going into spamming territory at this point. You don’t need to keep creating these threads.

6 Likes

the forum is a good place to talk about things that happen as well as feedback about the customer experience. im discussing both here rn

And that has zero to do with this forum, doesn’t belong here and there is no help here to be had.

We can’t unban you. Support Forum Agents can’t either.

Use the correct channels.

This isn’t a feedback forum. That’s General Discussion. This is a peer to peer help desk. That’s it.

7 Likes

which isn’t collected here, you use the survey provided when prompted when your issue is resolved.

9 Likes

Correct, it’s not a complaint venue nor is it a feedback venue. There are no GMs here, just us players.

7 Likes

This forum is player assistance if you need to appeal (in this case use the ticket system) it’s the only formal way. Anything you post here is sadly pointless.

5 Likes

Which is a peer to peer help desk with assistance from SFAs. It’s not a dumping ground to talk about “clearing your name” or how you still have to wait t around.

We’re here to help with questions about things in game. This is NOT a feedback connection. You’ve been told this multiple times.

6 Likes

Source

CoC notes:

Emphasis on the "Making non-constructive posts."

Source

4 Likes

Insulting people is not gonna help you either. That is why your other threads was locked and deleted. So, put a sock in it and wait for the appeal to go through.

7 Likes
4 Likes

This comes off as you talking to yourself which is odd.

1. This is not the place for appeals. You know that.
  2. This is not the means to give CS feedback, your survey is. You know that.
  3. Everyone is telling you the honest truth, and you know that too.

You keep making threads here with the same outcome. Your only option is to wait on your appeal, and you know that too.

10 Likes

I’m a player, not an employee. And help was given by repeatedly explaining to you what this forum is for and where to actually give feedback.

You chose to devolve into insults, so this is where my conversation ends. Good luck with your appeal.

7 Likes

You’ve been given good and accurate information.

You have tickets open - this has also been sent for review and you should hear something back on that fairly soon.

Posting here - as others have noted, really isn’t helpful. I am a SFA - we don’t have the power to review or overturn anything. The proper venue is appeal tickets, which you’ve done.

Edit: Looks like this is open now - you should be able to log in.

13 Likes