Upcoming PvP changes - April 7th restarts

Just posted.

7 Likes

Looks pretty solid tbh. lol @ enhance getting a 1% buff.

10 Likes

Blizz: throws down scraps from dinner table

1 Like

Are these legit, sir?

No. They’re too on point and make too much sense to be real.

13 Likes

Op has some mt, it should be:

• Focused Chaos (PvP Talent) now increases Chaos Bolt damage by 650% (up from 65%)

• Metamorphasis is now immune to damage

Happy AF noobs

2 Likes

got eem

i am eem

2 Likes

I believed it until I saw the rogue nerf

6 Likes

Probably a typo and 10%

Ah, April 1st already lol.

5 Likes

April fools, but how sad that these would actually be good game changes? itll never happen lol

3 Likes

Amazing that this thing lasted an entire expansion, its just not a world of Warcraft ability… cant they replace it with something more interesting? : ( all the thousands of threads on people saying remove percentage abilities and they didn’t listen.

1 Like

you really had me at first

5 Likes

this is fake news there are no pvp changes listed anywhere

1 Like

I know it’s a April fools joke buts it’s really sad how they list actual good changes but don’t do them

7 Likes

This. I cried.

1 Like

Casuals gonna cry/be casuals, it’s a shame :man_facepalming: Classes will be less fun as a result of these changes.

Bad timing too… just when I was thinking of rolling a Fire Mage alt during all this down-time :-1:

Meanwhile, Greater Heal glitch/exploit still able to “heal” vehicles in epic bgs, smh

Bynir got em!

2 Likes

Ah, it’s just an April fools joke

At first assumed it was correct due to all the recent complain threads about DH’s, so didn’t think to click on the link :rofl:

Well played

If blizz did that then dh would have been moved to below enhancement shaman. Shouldve been obvious lol