Upcoming Fury Buffs

Looking at top 100 logs for Fury, it is remarkable how much representation Signet is seeing in fights that simply scream, “Deathmaker”. I tried out Signet on some fights I’d been going DM for previously last night and had a notable increase in performance (H Generals/Sire, M Huntsman).

Ya I almost feel like something is off with the sims when it comes to that lego. The fun factor is there with it too.

1 Like

I mean it wouldn’t be the first time. It wasn’t until s4 that the sims were able to play Reckless Abandon/Blood of the Enemy correctly last expac. It certainly happens.

I would say the biggest factor between deathmaker and signet, is that deathmaker is rng while signet is not. So signet is always reliable damage while the other is hit or miss.

H sire doesn’t scream DM though… it screams signet, if what you’re looking at is simply padding your numbers. H generals could be argued that as well.

Sims never lie, and you can’t have the opinion that they do because this is the Warrior forums and you’re wrong.

Did I do that right? I think I nailed it.

1 Like