Upcoming ED Events. RP & PVP (updated 6/23/22)

You guys are welcome to host WM on events of your own.

I’m trying to do things for both factions ATM tho.

1 Like

Right trying to do things for both factions he says. Which goes completely against the RP of the horde and alliance conflict. Very logical. Just sounds like an excuse to cowardly hide behind warmode off to avoid getting dumped on by alliance and bringing back Horde and Alliance guild rivalries.

Horde and Ally players both state how they want the ED of old back, yet you hide behind warmode. The introduction of warmode is the root cause of the problem, but it could be solved and avoided not be blizzard removing it. But you cowardly players to stop using it. There needs to be a standard implemented to be warmode on, on this server. Something guild leaders of both factions will need to band together to implement and ensure their members follow it or be removed.

Ok, make an alliance toon and come on out to
warmode then.

I hear you talking a lot but I don’t see you, or any like you, actually doing anything.

1 Like

You know why you don’t see us. Because your hiding with WM OFF at your events. That was a brain stumper there.

I agree with you.

2 Likes

First off I am guilty as any on being on the sidelines but I hope to get myself involved.

You need to grow participation until numbers allow you to run published events with warmode on. Advertising a sitting target which is designed to start building a community where many may be returning or new and horrifically under geared would not end up as anything but a grief fest.

In the old days there were enough people who were active and geared that you could argue you created more WPvP by steamrolling others and them calling for help. We do not have that atm. I think we all want to get there. Llu and others are putting in the thankless groundwork to build up viable targets that can fight back for you. Instead of bemoaning that support them.

The hunting grounds are beyond fallow. We are not going to bring back ED the way it was by simply making a WM on event with people in 230 level gear for people in Conquest gear to run through. Something new needs to be built from the ground up. It won’t be the old ED but it can grow into something equivalent and even better. Nothing underlines this more than old school coming in and complaining other people not sending them weak targets to mulch.

Get in the mud and start helping if you are up for it. Help build a rp base that will keep people around and give the fights to come meaning, something that separated ED from a rando PVP server. Help make it desirable for people to login so we can get to a critical mass where we have multiple small groups roaming looking for fights that , while WPvP is never even, will be competitive.

We have an easy 6-8 months to build this to catch returners and be ready for the next Expansion. Let’s not kill the idea because we are not there this month.

4 Likes

Literally.

Agree with everything you said. :100:

1 Like

Heyo! If you click the + in the Google calendar above, it will add it to your calendars if you have a Google account! I plan on keeping it updated. Any other folks that are hosting things and want me to add their events, please let me know.

**RP WORKSHOP **

• 2022-05-19T01:00:00Z

ASHRAN BRAWL - Dueling Tournament

• 2022-05-26T01:00:00Z

BARGE BASH

• 2022-06-11T23:00:00Z
  • Planning has begun on EDC discord!
1 Like

Heyo, updated the main post.

More things are in the works on the EDC discord, so be sure to join it to get more frequent updates, and to participate in the planning.
emeralddream.carrd.co

WARZONE HELLFIRE PENINSULA - WPVP

• 2022-06-09T01:00:00Z
    More info on EDC disc.

BARGE BASH

• Planning has begun on EDC discord!

ASHRAN BRAWL - Dueling Tournament III

• 2022-06-30T01:00:00Z

[H] Tall Tales and Epic Fables - RP

• 2022-07-01T01:45:00Z
  • Storytelling event.
2 Likes

The Warmode stays on during RP.

no end quotations? what the hell

what gives :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Personally I’d change the Ashran Brawl to be WM On but at the same time I’ve seen, had, and know people will mess with others during the Tournament so lol.

Barge Bash is tmrw!

BARGE BASH

• Info here: Barge Bash

Weekly Warzone II - Tol Barad Peninsula

• 2022-06-16T01:00:00Z
    More info on EDC discord.

Running of the Trolls - Feathermoon

• 2022-06-19T01:00:00Z
    Info: https://imgur.com/a/l9AeMeY
    Tavern Crawl Afterwards???

• Storytelling event.
1 Like

OP updated.
Upcoming Events:

[N] Tavern Crawl - RP

• 2022-06-26T01:00:00Z
    Info: emeralddream.carrd.co

• Storytelling event.

[N] Futa’s Fight Night - PVP

If you would like to participate or help with the planning process, here’s a link to our discord!

Discord:
https://discord.gg/XMSFzNvtzw

1 Like

You’re the MVP for keeping this stuff updated, Llu!

2 Likes

holds up spork

The advertising of discriminatory, malicious, and offensive discord shouldn’t be allowed. Please remove it from your post.

7 Likes

I’m surprised they’re not on a boat! With their swim trunks and their flippy floppies.

2 Likes

I try to keep this post, and this google calendar updated with events on Emerald Dream.

If you would like an event added here, the best place to do so is the EDC discord.
BUT, you are welcome to post it here if you dont want to join the Disc, with some details about it, and I will try to get it added.

Try to post in advance, if its the day of Event when you’re asking for it to be added, I probably wont.

Thanks! -Llu

1 Like

Howdy folks!

Still going strong with the EDC and hosting events on and for Emerald Dream!

[A-RP] Tavern Crawl - RP Bar Night

• 2022-07-24T01:30:00Z
  • Keep a tight grip on your personal possessions.

[N-RP] Tall Tales and Epic Fables

• 2022-07-31T01:00:00Z
  • Storytelling event, come share a story you have prepared! Last Saturday of every month.

We plan to host a server summit some time next month for Season 4.

Rogues and Druids, come join our Stealth WPVP Shenanigans with Tooth & Dagger.
Bounty Board, and regular WPVP outings.

For more info, and to help with future events, come join the Discord!
emeralddream.carrd.co

7 Likes