Upcoming Australian Dollar (AUD) Price Changes for World of Warcraft Subscriptions, Game Time, and WoW Tokens

Disgraceful, Blizzard.

Haven’t you done enough damage to your reputation recently?

6 Likes

Are we gettin’ 25% more content as a result?

2 Likes

Ah, all good. I didn’t really have the time to raid Naxx and play shadowlands anyway. Expansion money can go towards sub fee instead, thanks Blizz.

Literally every region pays this or MORE. As a Canadian I pay $18.99 + tax for Monthly and $96+ tax for 6 month. This is cheaper than Canadian prices considering the exchange rate. Suck it up.

2 Likes

You are literally stupid af.

2 Likes

this is stupid

other regions already pay less than australia why don’t you increase their sub prices?

ban multiboxing then boost the wow oce sub cost to balance it out i take it?

NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!! NA price increase when!!!

are you this stupid? have you looked at NA/EU prices and converted to AUD?

argentina pays 4 bucks a month

Argentina is NA?

and your reason is? smart guy.

This is how many people play classic. Especially with summoning alts. Much, much cheaper.

Jobkeeper makes aussie keep playing games at home. Aussie gov wants to tax more on game markets and we need to pay it.

1 Like

Dropping this right before Naxx and Shadowlands releases is scummy af.

Yet we still have a broken Day/Night cycle.
World events like the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza happen at unreasonable times.
OCE warmode balancing is imbalanced (OCE is Alliance heavy and yet they get the bonus because its “linked” to NA)
Ping times and routing to US servers are dreadful and we can’t opt out of joining NA hosted servers for dungeon finder/timewalking/lfr/random bgs etc.
Blue replies in the oceanic general forums are rarer than thunderfury binding drops.

Yet you hike the price for us.

That is sure some “great entertainment value” /sarcasm.

23 Likes

So I can gift myself a 6 month sub and use the code after the 15th June ?

If so, I might gift myself a few.

I could understand the price hike if it was because of better servers, no game issues, even a new game engine, but to put a hike on subs despite the recent covid and more people playing because of it, I am completely dumb founded.
If you said it was going towards WoW 4, no problems. But with the lack luster content and delays, even poor expansions, I do not agree with this latest ‘dash for cash’.
This is the time to bring back players, not push them away.

8 Likes

Your comment was spot on and to the point!

I wonder if that would work? Surely now you’ve mentioned it they’ll be all over it. :roll_eyes:

Oh they will be.

So… If/when our dollar becomes more valuable they revert this right?

Lol who am I kidding

8 Likes

Thank you, Blizzard, but your services are no longer required. I’ll take my subscriptions elsewhere.

6 Likes