Upcoming Adjustments to Retribution Paladins

I just tested hor in pvp and it does not work

Class.

Reread
Class

What was paladin representation like? Almost 5 times that of warriors.

Paladins were not underrepresented. This was a knee jerk buff. So i ask again.

Bm buffs when?

1 Like

My main is prot and it scales great. Best tanks in wrath are pallys so I am having a blast

This is a complete and utter lie. HoR is making up anywhere between 8 and 13% of ret paladin damage. Maybe you didn’t macro it to every other ability you were casting already?

Use it on pets.

bro with in a 4 seconds you’re gonna have SoV at max stacks. how do you think this doesn’t impact pvp? especially with a weapon around 3.4 to 3.8 swing time? don’t tell me it won’t change your guys dps it will. yes your ramp stacks for SoV will be faster but if its faster in PVE its faster in pvp especially with HoJ which if i’m not mistaken is a wonderfully timed at 6 seconds thats enough to get a full 5 stacks of SoV and if your taunt is on a 6 second cool down and its as kingly as you guys make it out to be. it should be scaling quite nicely for you. or is that just a bunch of rubbish?

2 Likes

Just tried in a duel with a voidwalker pet it taunted it but did 0 dmg

Never as hunter’s have 2 other very high dps specs they can go into where as pally’s only have 1 and this change will still not throw pallys high on the dps teir list. Maybe when ICC gear comes they would have to look at it again and revert the change.

If they do buff BM i would be fine with that as long as it doesn’t have any real bearing in pvp. Same with the other classes at bootm. Just make sure it doesn’t affect pvp much

good for you. your class also has the best healer in the game. your dps spec doesn’t need to be good. you already got the best tank and healer in the game and they’re both pretty F-ing annoying in pvp.

2 Likes

shows u never played pally. it takes around 8 secs min to get full stacks and that is if I can keep hitting target without silence, stun or misses. Also swing time has no bearing on blood corruption it is only applied through judgement, crusader strike, and divine storm. So to get the 4th stack I have to wait a min of 7 sec before judgement comes of cd.

quite the opposite. but believe what you wish. you are drowning in delusion at this point.

I agree healdin is busted in pvp. But saying u got a great tank and great heals has nothing to do with dps. Sometime u just want to relax in raids and dps and not have to tank or heal. You are playing a face arosskeyboard dk. We both prob agree blood needs some love but if they buff blood it would be like orginal wrath.

regular attacks do trigger stacks of soc and I tested on target dummy and it took me 4.5 seconds to get to full stacks

1 Like

First, you should have already phased out the consecration glyph in Ulduar. There’s too much movement, and you should have replaced it with AW or Exo.

Second, seriously, stop whining. A buff is something none of us truly expected. You are completely over blowing the mana issues. It’s 100% fine in a raiding environment with additional buffs. You’re talking like you sat there at the target dummy for 5 minutes, went oom, and are now all annoyed.

No one else is pissed but you. When you get a bonus that you wanted, but never expected, don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

I only tested it in pvp. I have not tried on target dummies or bosses. I guess my misses in pvp makes it seems like it takes longer. I will check it out, thank you.

Because it was attacking you. Its when it is attacking someone else that it works

okay I will test again and get back to you

oh so we’re gonna roll the oh well i only have one dps spec so it should be good? because it sounds like this is your argument

and no i don’t want blood to get love. i want the 3.3.5 patch as it is. not with minor tweaks. not with a few slight changes here and there toward balancing. leave it the way it is. give us the talents as they were the values as they were. i know its a lot to ask for from the community and blizzard at this point. no buffs, no changes, give us 3.3.5 wrath in all its glory. whatever was in wrath at 3.3.5 is what we should live off and die off. if ret unholy blood frost enhancement mm fury or whatever spec sucks during phase 1? then it sucks same with the rest. i don’t understand why that is a hard concept. because you ret is getting hosed for 3 phases? hell. 3.2.2 is what ret was in 3.3.5. its a gonna be a hard pill to swallow its a pill that needs to be swallowed.

1 Like

Ret is not great dps lol, it’s ok but not the best. Trash is shines but not on raid bosses. We don’t bring hardly any pally’s to raid and just now letting fury warriors come. Last raid we had 3 dps warriors and 1 dps pally in our 25 man. So you want RDF also? just wondering.

the horror!!! only one ret dps!!! benchtribution act like this is the only time this has ever happened. do i need to take you guys down the memory lane of what 4.0.6 did to unholy for t11 and in to 4.1 and into 4.2 and they just were ignored and not brought to the raids at all? it was so bad they had to pretty much revert all the changes buff their aura they nerfed to like 20% and then some. plus the 10% damage aura from specific classes buff melee to 20% talk to me when in a retail setting where once ret actually had a competent spec and utility where they just weren’t useful enough to bring. either in utility belt or dps. they have never not been good enough to bring to a raid.

1 Like