Upcoming Adjustment - Removing Class Restrictions from Arathi Basin Item Rewards

Ok, now please buff feral druids. They are one of the worst performing DPS and tanks in Gnomer rn. The buffs are a long time coming

yo aggrend - fix the tabard we deserve it for farming exalted at 40 bruh

1 Like

Revert Era back to unchanged vanilla and please leave it be.

8 Likes

please do the same for the Rank rewards, feral druids could use the rogue version of the bracers.

for everything. If the shoe fits…

1 Like

Can you also make them account-wide (Binds to Blizzard Account) instead of Soulbound? Noone likes to grind AB and WSG to exalted on their 5th alt.

Someone on the dev team wants to use the leather DPS gear on their shammy

Fresh would be so much better than this dumpster :fire:

1 Like

It was decent at first as it was fresh and closer to vanilla. Now its more retail feeling. Id contend retail is more polished at this point than this testing game.

A fresh 1.12 is literally all they need to do

2 Likes

Can era get the vanilla spell animations back? They were changed right before sod came out. And there was even a blue post about reverting them, but it’s been months

5 Likes

Favorite insult of the week.

Make tabard available. Why would you grind out exalted for the 40s if you cant get it.

“Here’s a way to get exalted!..but you cant use anything…even the cosmetic…”

Ohh so just opened to any class that’s not restricted to just cloth items basically

Rough

Any chance you all can fix C’Thun’s dark glare? He’s been drunk since a SoD patch came out and Bork’s era C’Thun :frowning:

3 Likes

This is a desired result.

Not in the case of Classic Era.

2 Likes

I agree. Era should be untouched for the most part.

2 Likes

Cool but when are rogues going to have any options that aren’t mutilate? Even mutilate build is mid. Just give us some runes that make the game interesting. All of our runes but 1 in each slot are absolute doo doo. thanks

I bet its because they cant be bothered to turn it off for Era. Not a big deal or change but its still far easier to author a post about extending it to Era than it is to change SoD’s code to emulate “vanillalol”. I’m sure more of these “little perks” will be making their way over for the same reason.

Personally I am really beginning to wonder how long it is before I join you on the sidelines.

4 Likes

Why are you keep making changes to classic era it makes no sense. There’s no posts for ERA about AB rep rewards at all.

6 Likes