Unyielding on Lightbringer - AOTC Focused guild recruiting!

We do not bend. We do not break. We are Unyielding.

Unyielding is a strong group of raiders who banded together because we knew we could do more. Tired of the PuG scene, we’re rising from the ashes to create a new era. Our goal right now is to build a strong raid team to go into TWW so we can hit the ground running. Last season, we had some of the highest rated players on our server. We were 4th on the server in boss kills, and next expansion, we will be higher.

About us: We’re a semi-serious AOTC focused raid team that dabbles a bit into Mythic raiding when we have a strong team backing us. By semi-serious, I mean we have a good time, enjoy ourselves, screw up and laugh and move on. We focus on the person and not on the role. If you’re a member of our guild, we want you to be the very best you can be. So, if you’re struggling, you may get benched for one boss fight, but we’ll bring you back in for the next. We do have item level and dps requirements for each raid, but we do our best to get you where you need to be. There’s nearly always someone running keys because it’s in our best interest to help you gear up.

We’re currently recruiting for ranged dps and healers. We’d love a rogue, mage or disc priest, a Death Knight that could possibly off tank, or any flavor of shaman. But we’d love to hear from anyone and everyone. Not on our server? Not a problem! With cross-realm guilds coming in TWW, you can wait and join us then!
Like what you hear? Then please reach out to us!

Embearished on Lightbringer is the GM and can be reached via discord at IshytheSquishy.

Makiko on Lightbringer is the raid leader and can be reached via discord at Cloutchocula69.

1 Like

do you need a blood dk and holy priest?

Message me on discord and we can chat!

sent you friend in discord

Hi. I have a couple of toons I could possibly bring. Will send request on disc

I’m sorry I missed you last night, but I’d still love to chat with you!

Still looking for 1 to 2 more healers ( one with a flex dps spec ) as well as a mage , ele shaman and other talented ranged

We’re still looking for people, non-priest healers and ranged DPS preferred!

We’re still recruiting for raiders!

Still at it, looking to round out our raid team.

What days and times are you raiding?

Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm CST.

We’re still recruiting for Healers and Ranged DPS (sorry, no hunters… we have so many hunters).

I really only play Dh and Ret Pally

Okay, well, if you ever decide to play a ranged dps or a healer feel free to reach out.